Turk Nazis

What was the Turkistan legion doing with Hitler?
Thought he was a white supremacist. Why was he associating with the Muslims who every neo nazi /pol/tard wants to genocide every second of every minute?

Other urls found in this thread:

antalyaonline.net/futhark/index.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Nazism is a fucking meme ideology

TÜRKish superhuman soldiers supported both sides of WW2 to precipitate the death of as many Wh*Te subhumans as possible

step 1: fuck off.

Step 2: Learn that Hitler wasn't a white supremacist, but instead a pan-Germanic supremacist who wasn't afraid to make allies with other racial groups, and only had a problem jews and slavs.

Step 3: fuck off.

Can you post the story about your sexual fantasy of killing whites for me?

why are whites so retarded
what's the purpose of this thread even

I used to like Turks before I found Veeky Forums.

I used to like whites when i was a lil nigga. Now I saw your true colors. And now i understand why we hated/hate Europe so much

But without whites who will you fuck in your interracial gay webms?

>t*rks are so beta they have to larp as niggers on the internet

>larp
Turk's going to lose his shit now

It's not my fault that some white people did bad things. Niggers did bad things too and I don't hate every nigger.

>white people
>people
>turk
>beta
bitchass cracker lmao

it's not my fault that underage whites love to use that word without even knowing what it actually means. you're retarded. your low iq is the result of a Black scientist trying to play God.

You're an absolute cancer. You won't get any more replies from me, shithead.

you wouldn't be larping as a nig if you weren't, bergay.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Why do 4 letters drive you into fits?

Thanks user

i'm not Berkay.

How does it feel to lose every war you've ever fought against the Russian Empire? Does the roach fear the Slavic warrior?

i know you wish you weren't but you can't escape being fat with a small dick and one ball.

This needs to be edited to reflect the new Afro-centric nature of turkposts

i'm not a Circassian. A Circassian would not even care about Turk history. Berkay used to roleplay as a Kurd on Turkish chans to trigger people.

Just like you roleplay as a nigger? Sounds pretty similar to me

>Does the roach fear the Slavic warrior?

>The Crimean Khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire and the Middle East until the early eighteenth century. In a process called "harvesting of the steppe", Crimean Tatars enslaved Slavic peasants. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and Russia suffered a series of Tatar invasions, the goal of which was to loot, pillage, and capture slaves into "jasyr".[16] The borderland area to the south-east was in a state of semi-permanent warfare until the 18th century. It is estimated that up to 75% of the Crimean population consisted of slaves or freed slaves.

*fap fap fap*

Just like how there's not only one guy fucking your mother, there's not only one guy from Turkey posting anti white stuff.

Whatever you say friend

ofc you're not circassian, you're a strong independent nigger who totally isn't a fat, shrimp dicked loser living in a shitty hovel in roachistan.

You're a bit late

He knew the truth
antalyaonline.net/futhark/index.htm

>make a thread about Hitler
>Turk nationalism hijacks the thread

>what is the purpose of history
>Veeky Forums

Kendimi Güneydoğu Avrupa'da hayal ediyorum ve müfrezemde liderim. Misyonumuz b*Yaz köpeklerin ilerlemesini durdurmak. Biz b*Yaz köpekleri biçiyoruz ama gelmeye devam ediyorlar. Ben b*Yaz köpeklerini sürekli vuruyorum ama cephanem bitiyor, bu yüzden kılıcımı çekip b*Yazları kesmeye başlıyorum, çünkü zayıf b*Yazlar fiziksel açıdan benden daha aşağı derecede olduğu için onları düzinelerce katlediyorum. Sonra vuruldum, ama düşmedim, savaşmaya devam ettim. Sonra tekrar, tekrar vuruldum. Onlar, bir korkak gibi uzaktan bana ateş ediyorlardı. Yere yatıp gökyüzüne baktığımda KARA BOǦA (aleyhsselam)'ın bana gülümsediğini gördüm, ve ona geri gülümsedim... Sonra uyandım, ve vatanım Afrika'daydım. KARA kardeşlerim beni cennete ağırladılar. Sonunda geldim, sonunda cennetteyim..

her deliğine tirbuşon soktuğum tımarhane kaçkınları ne sorununuz var oğlum sizin?

Lüru lürų dunğa dungă KARA BOĞA

All memes aside, the Turks were actually seen as more capable fighters because of their religion and nationalism. And they still are. Most Turks would die for their nation and religion, whilst most Europeans would stick with benching.
Many numerous sources such as Hitler's architect and Josef Goebbels also claimed this. They didn't specifically say Turkish people, but Turks are either the whitest or one of the whitest Muslims in the world. (doesn't mean they're white, just whiter than Arabs and Persians).

Hitler preferred the Muhammedan religion over Christianity due to its perseverance and reverence of people for Islam

>white subhuman is buttblasted

>turk shitposter is pathetic as per

White dog