Oh shit! Charles II has found a sword!

Oh shit! Charles II has found a sword!
Only your best fighters can stop him now!

I got the perfect fighter

Ballbusting Wriggle?

Simo Hayha was my first thought, but Roy Benavidez is the better choice here.

Only this Greek Pepe can help us

Horrible pepe lad.

I summon Ramsay and 4 of his 20 good men

Am I the only one that thinks that humans should be exterminated. I mean all humans not black people, not Muslims, not Asians, not white people no all humans need to be exterminated because humans are subhuman creatures in general

>master1200

This meme needs some work user, I'm sure if you expand on it you'll get a shitty copypasta for a few weeks
t. guy responsible for the Rock Baywatch copypasta

Black woman hitler

Got my Boxer Beatdown Boys

Let's fucking go.

Yes.

*destroys your dynasty*

Calling in the cavalry

Stop it evil foe! I´ll smash you down to the ground. I´m second to none.

I´m the only Karl, Charles! Bow before my wisdom! Kneel you weakling! Die!

But why fren?

*mongol horde in the distance*

God I love Touhou

Every Pepe is a horrible Pepe.

rollan

i know a guy from afganistan and looking at this picture i can tell he's a mongol rapebaby

>white skinned """pepe"""

>Charles II was a fairly accomplished shooter in his lifetime

The two should've had a shooting competition.

So that's how he got the scar..

Otto Skorzeny: Time Traveller.

*impassively blocks your path*

The only thing that tames a great warrior is a great woman...

I propose he use his time traveling powers to save Joan of Arc rather than Ann Frank

starting with yourself

Nice Karlmind

oh wait, you're the same idiot.

He's not even the best Winter War-era Finnish soldier.

I choose melancholic Napoleon

ayo hol up

Is that a bulge?

It's impossible. It cannot be done. We will have to be frens.

Howdy Germanic servants, check it out, I'm made of gold

just like Frieza?

This may be easy mode, but I summon Iron Hand Gotz

This is all me

I'll take Heydrich undercover in a Grenzerkompanie

Come here, ya little squirt!

>In 1791, Jacobus Kok wrote that above the porticus of the New City Hall of Leeuwarden, two remarkably large swords were found which were said to have belonged to Grutte Pier and Wijerd Jelckama. Donia was noted for the ability to wield this great sword so efficiently that he could behead multiple people with it in a single blow.[20]

>Today, a great sword that is said to have belonged to Pier is on display at the Fries Museum in Leeuwarden. It measures 2.13 metres (7 ft) in length and weighs about 6.6 kilograms (14.6 lb).[21] Pier was alleged to be so strong that he could bend coins using just his thumb, index and middle finger. Some sources put Pier Gerlofs height at 7 ft.[22] A huge helmet said to be Grutte Pier's is kept in the town hall of Sneek.[23]

You are like a little baby. Watch this.

>While several of Cyr's feats of strength may have been exaggerated over the years, some were documented and remain impressive. These included:

lifting a platform on his back holding 18 men for a total of 1967 kg
lifting a 534-pound (242 kg) weight with one finger
pushing a freight car up an incline
At 19 years old, he lifted a rock from ground up to his shoulder, officially weighted at 514 pounds[2]
He beat Eugen Sandow's bent press record (and therefore the heaviest weight lifted with one hand) by 2 pounds (0.91 kg) to a total of 273 pounds (124 kg).[3]

>Perhaps his greatest feat occurred in 1895, when he was reported to have lifted 4,337 pounds (1,967 kg) on his back in Boston by putting 18 men on a platform and lifting them.[4] One of his most memorable displays of strength occurred in Montreal on 12 October 1891. Louis resisted the pull of four draught horses (two in each hand) as grooms stood cracking their whips to get the horses to pull harder, a feat he again demonstrated in Ottawa with Queen Victoria's team of draught horses during her 'Royal' visit.[citation needed] While in Ottawa he volunteered with the police when they took deputees to round up a local gang of miscreants; they turned him away claiming he would be too slow due to his bulk. He challenged the regular officers to a foot race, beating the majority, and they took him on.[1]

That's whole population of Mongolia.

Joke's on her, she has nothing to bust.

'Ehliiiuur Murrtelll. Uh killed hueer thchilldrun. Thhin uh rwaaped huur. Thhen uy thptthmathhed huur hed een, luiik THHISPTTH!'

The meme dude from Brittany

Explain

>Do you know who I am?

>Hewwwooo fwiend

Never underestimate retard strength, his majesty could be even more dangerous than someone Gregor's size.

That is awesome. Would bang.

Gen. Vladimir Vazov of Bulgaria

That thing is too big to be called a sword.

But is he any match for the Man in the Iron Mask?

>humans are subhuman

wew

t. neanderthal.

tämä

>two big guys fighting each other

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.