Blockfolio thread: when will moon edition

Am I gonna make it bros?

ayyy critique me

No shitcoins

>More ZRX than Link

Hahahaha

you have 4 shitcoins though

I wish my portfolio looked as good. Basically a perfect folio, user. See you on the moon.

I think holding relatively equal weight BTC/LTC/ETH is the best plan if you don't wanna play the shit coin game.

Maybe Litecoin not as much now that the Chinese manipulation is gone and all you got left is sad burger bag holders.

Which are the shitcoins? Every coin look like it has merit. Maybe you hate BMC or EBET?

>no shitcoins
>has LTC

Ahahaha

>amigunnamakeit?

I would trade LTC for OMG but other than that looks very good

Touche.

Why equal between the three? The BTC majority has been working out.

Not shown: 10k odn

smart i have 42k of ODN i want 50k... so sell me your 10k 15 cent a coin

all but eth

Went all in on Kyber and sold a bit.

Bought Kyber from ICO btw, one of the 50 people who got in on the second day :)

Eerie. I'm 35k LINK, 15.5k ZRX, 1200 BMC with some other random stuff, total portfolio ~13k. Hope we make it together user

Ask away nigglets

Good work your gonna go far kid.

is this a meme? wtf am i looking at? All in on one coin?

What is your strategy to ensure your transaction goes through in those stage 2 sales? Especially for this one with a set gwei

Running your own node + coding + some luck.

>noneo

absolutely champion, I also have 30 eth worth of ICON Korea's answer to Neo and Ethereum

But most importantly I am not a rancid burger and idgaf about SEC in the slightest,

user you champion x

>Would-be God tier
No Link

Just starting.
I want to buy my dads farm back eventually. Will try and put some of pay check aside every week for it

ditch the ark + eth for link my dude, bit higher risk but after a while in this game you will realise that you have so much more to gain from higher risk.

For examples:

You put $100 into a high risk
it fails
you only lose $100

but if you put $100 into a low risk and it goes up 100% 1 month later you now have $200, whoopee doo barely worth your time

but imagine you put 100 in high risk and bam in 1 month it goes x10

now you have 10 100s to put into high risk

and really with proper research and understanding of the space you can pick the "high risk" options that in reality have minimal risk at all....

< thats me, I got ethereum at $42 rode it up to 300 now I'm putting my 30 grand into 2 "high risk" ventures, aka Chainlinks LINK (barely high risk) and Icons ICX (once again backed by dayli financial a 4 billion dollar korean fintech firm)

I hope to x10 at least one of these two options
I could get 200k, 300k, or 500k or 0 but its worth the risk for the potentially huge reward

also fuck bagholding a shitload of memecoins
its way better imo to go big and reap big rewards
also less mental stress having to keep track of heaps of shit tier enterprises, better to have a few that you know well and are passionate about

just my 2 satoshis

bold words sir. i commend

That's a good point, I look into link, thankyou

Prime, running your own eth node? What sort of coding is involved c++ or something?

also all in on link, for 300k

rarely do I all in, I don't see anyway this doesnt at least 3x from here.

>doesnt own at least 2 mil link

yikes user