Last chance to buy NEO before the Korea pump

If you haven't gotten in on NEO, do it before it's too late! Only a little over one more day until it's officially listed in Korea. Guaranteed to moon Thursday!

its already too high, and the moment it enter the market it will drop like your mum.

This. People like to hype ip being added to an exchange but usually there's a dip at first. Korea will bump it up eventually but wait for the dip

Nobody wants this anymore, China doesn't even want it. The only ones buying are idiot westerners

Being added to exchanges pumps the price up 10-30% on the run up to listing. Once the listing happens, it corrects down 5-25%. Ideally you'd take the day off work the day of listing to cash in on any pumps. Buy back in at the end of the week after it has corrected.

That being said, being added to more and more exchanges primes the coin for much, MUCH bigger gains when big, game-changing news is released. If every corner of the world has the option to buy NEO, the power of FOMO will be 100x stronger. If a coin is only listed on a couple exchanges, people will have a more difficult time urchasing the coin.

KRW/NEO
USD/NEO
AUD/NEO
RMB/NEO (eventually)
CAD/NEO (eventually)
JPY/NEO (soon)

It's just a matter of time. Screenshot this.

that fud was outright lazy, user

shame on you

if you think this run is fueled by the koreans you are retarded

rpx ico soon, jap exchanges soon, q4 roadmap is loaded, polo exchange speculation, bittrex gas speculation, there is too much good news ahead. the dumps will be at max 5%

China banned NEO and the founder just robin williams'd himself.

Enjoy your bags you faggot nigger bitch

What do you mean before the Korea pump? This is the pump; it's already underway. Like others said, wait for the next dip before buying in. All this upward movement so soon is just begging for a downward correction.

you have no idea how much upbit is going to pump all altcoins

this is the equivalent of facebook shilling altcoins for normies in koreo

lol @ all the cucks saying NEO is too high or whatever. suit yourself. more gains for us.

Breaking resistance, it is time brothers

I TOLD THEM FATHER! WHY DIDN'T THEY LISTEN!

that sell wall at 0.007 got absolutely demolished!

there she goesssss

china fud gone

Upbit are doing a giveaway for koreans

they are giving away 1 coin of each of their 111 coins

>tfw you get a ripple and not a btc

죽을거야

why didn't biz listen to me? i told them over and over

AAghhhhh why didn't i listen!!!

Someone explain why this is happening. I got the last couple days but why this sudden pump currently? Been away from my computer for a couple days so I need info.

t. 1501 NEO holder