SHIT RICH PEOPLE DO: FAKE COLLEGE MAJORS

So I just found out that NYU along with a couple of other ivy league college are allowing students to literally make up and create their own majors. Keep in mind that these schools cost anywhere between $60-70,000 a year. These kids are literally being scammed into creating useless majors that won't get them a job anywhere unless they have very wealthy parents. The fact that there are people starving in this world while rich fucks go to school to major in fake majors like "evil" and "basket weaving" just for the hell of it makes me lose a bit more faith in humanity. Any thoughts on this?

This is because the kikes in Washington are sucking the dicks of lobbyists and niggers.

that is the kids stupid fault for being stupid. people who are starving can get a job or do something to make money like the rest of us

This is really bothering me because it's so blatantly obvious that this is only for people that are really wealthy that don't need to do anything with their lives. I;m not trying to tell people how to live their lives but seriously where does someone expect to get with a degree in comic book drawing they spend almost $300k on?

Don't let it bother you OP. When they get out in the real world and everyone laughs In their face at the interviews that's when they'll find out how far being a free spirit goes.

silly goy, rich people don't need degrees.

I knew an idiot that dropped out of comp sci to create his own major called Game Maker. The universities essentially have them select some classes for their road map with enough credits then graduate. Stupid fuck didn't take any programming class.

Honestly OP while I agree it's probably not a good decision for them in many cases this is a really stupid thing to get upset about. Why would you get upset about this? Do you want all rich kids to just grow real estate portfolios and jack your rent up or something? Why would you be mad if someone born into easy mode decides to throw it all away because they're dumb? Do you wish that you could have done this for some topic and you're jealous? Children of the rich don't owe you anything and while it can seem like a scam it doesn't do any good to be upset about it.

This. In the long run, these entitled new richies will be among the first to hang on the day of the rope.

Found the trust fund baby. No, i am not jealous. I come from a well off family. But it's obvious that you're missing the point of how unequal our society has become. The fact this even exists is an insult to the people that come from average families that pursue difficult majors and put themselves thousands of dollars in debt for a better life. If you come from a lot of wealth then you have a duty of responsibility to not throw it in peoples faces. Or you can just do that but don't expect people to put up with it forever.

Society has always been unequal. Back during the gilded age, there was some Rockefeller-tier industrialist with several children, one of them had a hobby of raping busboys in his hotel rooms, then murdered a guy that insulted him in the middle of a party, and wasn't even sentenced to a day in prison. Colleges were a lot more elitist back then as well.

I know that society will never be equal. I'm just saying that to do something like this is basically just taunting people on purpose.

pretty sad desu

>how unequal our society has become
You're just blaming rich people, like they cause everything. Very dumb. We have a very free society where you can do whatever you want.

you could always end up like the cash me ousside girl or riff raff. Don't need no degree for that.

Good ol' 4churn. Doesn't know nothing about anything.

Get off the high horse, you envious fuck. People can do as they please with their wealth, do you know why? Because it is THEIR wealth, not yours, THEIRS.

>he didnt major in cryptotrading
>he didnt minor in shitposting

kids who go to Gallatin are either 1) smart enough to not create an actual meme major but something more like specialized microbio or econ, while being able to pick any professors in any classes from any school (business, arts and science, arts)

2) rich enough it doesnt matter, but that describes like half of NYU students anyway

3) actually retarded and can't figure out how to graduate so they make something up

t. nyu alumnus

majoring in crypto would be a perfect gallatin major, you could take any of the math courses in Courant and Stern while taking joke classes "applying crypto to the city" in the arts or theater classes with NYU sluts

Fuck off to rthedonald larping shit stain