I cant find a job besides fastfood or retail, Veeky Forums. I need a job, please...

I cant find a job besides fastfood or retail, Veeky Forums. I need a job, please. I live in the middle of no where in Ontario Canada.

are you brown?

one time I went to ontario everyone was a sand nigger or a chink

you probably need to learn to speak english before you can get a job there. best of luck!

lmao in Ontario you either work for the government or eat shit

No I'm white

STOP

FUCKING

POSTING

ON

MY

BOARD

FUCK YOU, YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER FROM ONTARIO. YOU ARE SUCH A GOD DAMN IMBECILE THAT YOU NEED BIZ ADVICE EVERY GOD DAMN NIGHT. I HOPE YOU KILL YOURSELF

FUUUUUUCK YOU

GOOOOD DAMN IT

If I kill myself it'll be on you user

now i know youre larping pajeet

No im white

You're living in the first world

Literally no excuse

>First world
Lol the hourglass is running pretty thin these days user.

This sand nigger from Canada came into my job last week and he was bragging about all the free shit that the government gives him that he takes advantage of. Seriously fuck them.

Can't wait til your parents give you the boot

I'll kill myself

where do you live? i live in the middle of no where in ontario

Aurora

lol Ontario here too. Place is a shithole for jobs/decent wages.

what the fuck how is aurora in the middle of no where? its not even an hour away from fucking toronto. How can you not find a job other than retail?

I live in fucking moose factory

I dont have a car so I cant get there

We really need to have an /Ontario/ meetup ill make burgers and hotdogs

Assuming you've got no criminal record and no recorded mental health issues then just join the army reserves. It's waaaay easier to get into than reg force and you're can leave whenever assuming you're not on a course.

Personally I make more day trading than I would taking work at the regiment but usually it's easy enough to scrounge some hours at the regiment if you want/need them or get contracts.

take transit. The go train exists. You can get all over southern ontario. Also aurora has over 50k people living there anyway

Join the military, or try to get a job at a hotel.

Whats the cost of rent in the area you live? How much do you need for food on top of rent. If you dont have a car, buy a cheap ass bike and bike to work, winter will be a bitch.

In Canada? I really thought about joining my local reserve unit. Is it really that easy? I was convicted of fraud under $5000 but it was pardoned since.

Yeah and that costs a shit ton and takes forever... 3 hour a day commute come on

dude just go on ontario works and start growing magic mushrooms

this faggot again
whiny little biiiiiooootch

Now this is an idea

I know a hindu, met him at my last job, he's fairly westernized and shares similar political and economic views with me so I actually don't mind chatting with him. Anyway he tells me constantly about all of the sweet canadian government benefits he gets just for being a pajeet, he laughs about it, knows its bullshit, but of course takes advantage. pretty funny to hear these guys being so upfront about it literally scamming our tax dollars for their own benefit.

>In Canada? I really thought about joining my local reserve unit. Is it really that easy? I was convicted of fraud under $5000 but it was pardoned since.

Idk how pardons work but presumably you're good. And yeah it's quite easy to get into, it's not amazing money, honestly, but it gives you a taste of army life without being locked in and like I said, easier to get into.

Oh, and I just looked it up and apparently Aurora has an recce regiment....I'd highly recommend it, that's the trade I'm in and it's a good fucking go. Basic courses are shit, there's no getting around it, but as soon as you get into trade specific courses it's a good time.

There's a nationwide open house on Saturday I believe, probably an alright time to stop in and ask questions or just lurk if you've got bad social anxiety.

Guess I might. I chatted with another user on here not from Canada about it. He said it's easy to get in.

But the concern I had was that I went to a recruitment centre in Barrie when I was 17(or 16 cant remb) and the girl there was incredibly rude with me so that really turned me off from the whole idea. She basically refused to answer questions and made a really unhappy look no matter what i said.

What is the interview like for the reserves

Offer to marry a wealthy latin for money and live the easy life.

I can get you a job

She was probably just on the rag or something, don't let it dissuade you.

People are going to be absolute assholes to you though, but it's all just part of the training. Once you're in, they're your best friends. And in terms of easiness...My regiment wants to have double the number of people it currently has and I'm in fucking NB, so if we're hurting for people that says something.

>She was probably just on the rag or something, don't let it dissuade you.

kek

Well damn. And I thought the forces were cucked on funding... how do I pick a trade of all the ones available?