Chainlink has no community? No buzz on reddit

Such a weird thing, compare to any other crypto with large potential - they have hundreds of rabid supporters across all social media spaces.

Chainlink? Nothing, not even the developers themselves reaching out. Shit website. No community managers, no subreddit, not even an official slack I don't think.

Awareness is pretty minimal except for here. Shockingly, I think this place is right. But if you go and make even a well-reasoned post about it on reddit, you'll be met with accusations of "shill". It's because there is simply no exposure. People haven't acclimated their brains to accepting that Chainlink is a legit thing. Until that happens, however, no moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/713y2a/potential_chainlink_ico_deception_chainlink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's almost like Chainlink is being marketed towards institutions instead of individuals. That thet have a massive presence in the institutional world yet don't give two fucks about some internet dwellers.

They will know after the conference in Oct. Right now is the best time to strap in.

There's a /r/LINKTrader subreddit.
Many of the redditors who've even heard of it think it's a scam because of that one thread made after the crowdsale.

what thread

> Lied about their presale
> them: "Haha we're sorry bout dat xDD"
> plebs: "haha dont worry gaizs :PP@@@##!!"
Obvious scam that sets a precedent for other jews to exploit you faggots

It's just pretty crazy that a product with SWIFT backing would be so overlooked, it's almost eerie and makes me doubt myself when buying, like I'm missing some fatal flaw that everyone else is in on. But then I think, this is the same feeling that everyone has when they make a stab into the unknown that creates big profits. On the other hand, I would be devastated if I were let down and something like DNT happened where it totally fizzles and plummets after the conference happens. It's simply hard conceptualizing this is a great investment, from a layman's point of view, without a rabid fan base nearby, since personally I have no connections in finance or all these institutions that Chinlink supposedly has partnerships with. I just want to follow the crowd, man, but I know to make it big I have to do the exact opposite.

This is the early adopter phase phaggot.

Smart money comes first then institutional investors

Why does it need a community? That's like saying there needs to be a community for wal-mart stock. I don't understand

You fucking idiots literally aren't going to make it.

Stay poor you faggot bitch niggers.

Robin Williams urselves.

>muh community

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/713y2a/potential_chainlink_ico_deception_chainlink/

> hes copes by posting memes
pathetic

>makes me doubt myself when buying
Don't. You're miles ahead of the normie crypto investors. Doubt yourself now and you'll be buying your LINK back from them @ 5x.

early adopter phase usually means they don't have a product, they just have an idea, and they have fans who irrationally fall in love with the idea. but here, they have actual affiliations with some of the biggest institutions in the world. yet, the reception is lukewarm.

because like it or not, much of crypto is speculative. there are no such things as fundamentals. without a community to hype themselves up, we wouldn't have a tenth of the market cap we do today.

just very confused from the standpoint that, most of the ICO investors came in the presale, so they were whales. why are whales dumping at "only" 1.5-2x the ICO price when they know a huge event is looming around the corner? aren't whales smarter than that?

Went to the reddit for it and shut there are only 300 people signed up. One dude has a good video otherwise nothing. Been watching more Sergey videos I'm liking it more. But he needs to clean up his communication abilities.

yeah i saw, but there are only like 20 people active there at any given time. contrast this with the major activity around antshares, for example, and this doesn't *seem* like a moon mission

How do you become a node operator for this. Like what does that even mean?

>It's almost like Chainlink is being marketed towards institutions instead of individuals.
This.

The dev's don't care about hype at all. This is not a PnD. They have to deliver a working product institutions can realistically integrate with their existing systems. If LINK succeeds at that we get 200x returns, if they fail we loose. If you are a short term investor and you just want a quick 5x off hype, you are going to have to make that hype yourself. You will get no support from the dev team for this.

Nobody's dumping man. We have steady growth.
The "whales" who are doing all the selling are those who are happy with 2x growth from ICO level and want to diversify out of chainlink.
The real whales in the case of chainlink are venture capitalists and institutions and they are not fucking selling.

that's the thing, though. if they're setting out to produce results in the real world, and be measured by THAT standard, then i can't bring myself to invest. why? because in the wacky crypto rules of this moon bubble we're living in, crazy things can happen and do happen, all the time. you make 5x gains on practically nothing, just rumors and handshakes. but in the real world, of actual results, what have even the top cryptos managed to accomplish? practically zilch. so, if chainlink is going to hunker down and try to make it in the real world, i wish them the best of luck. but given the track record of crypto so far, any given company has a VERY LOW odds of success. it's a real shame if that's the direction they're headed. it may not be a worthwhile gamble then.

Its called de-risking your position. Selling half at 2x means the bet cost $0 and whatever happens to the other half is 100% profit.

I think it's irrational to be worried about losing your principal right now.
You're looking at an easy 2-5x from this point with no actual industry adoption.

Just wait for sibos ok. Calm your shit a little

The developers need to be vocal or the coin will die.

Look at RISE.
The devs went MIA for almost a year then they came back with a fury and the price went from .32 to .50 in just a few days.

this please.. I have access to vast compute infrastructure at low or no cost how can I make money off this LINK shit you people keep shilling

This has been a life saver for me.

Best way to do it.

That just means it's still stealth mode. It'll explode once more people take note of it, and then when people are using it.

I'm watching all sergeys things. I think this will explode after stealth. Everyone pls watch and educate yourself.

THIS.

close thread now.

Imagine being a bartender at Sibos holding 10k+ LINK.

"Did you hear that Chainlink presentation?"

I wonder how hard it would be to sneak in to the conference. Dress up like a cleaning lady? Janitor? Plant eavesdropping bugs in certain rooms. Fuck, I can bartend, maybe I'll "disappear" a bartender and take his place as a "replacement". I'm willing to infiltrate, gimme ideas.

>>>No.3632015
dress up as a jew . or better yet just be one and free money

Disguise yourself just like Agent 47 does. Just make sure there is a closet or a hamper near you when you switch clothes. If no one ever notices a bald guy with a barcode on the back of his head I doubt anyone will recognize you.

btw

It's probably pretty damn easy, just show up in nice clothes 8 or so hours before the event and say you need to help set something up, I doubt the place is gonna be hardcore security tight, I mean it's friggin Canada

I could be wrong but I believe significant hype will build organically and probably within a month or a couple of months. It will not be the dev team pushing it, but rather people waking up to the simple meme:

ChainLink is the Ripple killer.

Ripple requires too much upfront retooling by institutions, but ChainLink is ready to be adopted.

They will see the possibilities we see now. Things like SIBOS and the dev team releasing additional name brand partners will add to its inevitability. If it works it won't be the typical hype pattern, but rather a slow burn and then massive FOMO once the ripple meme reaches critical mass. It may look a bit like Ark's hype pattern but faster and mooning much higher. Ark is a crazy longshot, but ChainLink isn't.

You sign up for the waitlist and wait for the dev team to release more info.

Someone's been playing hitman again.

i said it once and i'll say it again

WE FINNA BE RICH

The one user has a point, it's Canada. I'll just dress as a lumberjack and lather in maple syrup. Those fuckers will never suspect a thing.

Eh.

this is really good actually, everyone on biz is gonna get rich from the normie reddit money. this coin is unfuddable, and shills itself

take that reddit

No, they will notice that in Toronto as it is a highly problematic display of outdated toxic masculinity, the historical existence of which has been proven to be mostly a myth.

Go as a cute trap instead but make sure they know you're trans. Actually, go as an ironic tranny lumberjack and you'll be invisible.

>those gains

Woooow you are all rich congradoulations

LMAOOOO linkies BTFO

Despite what you may have heard here, the conventional financial truism is to buy low and sell high-- not the other way around

That's how ETH was at first.

where's a good place to buy chainlink? it's not on bittrex

You must go to the dark marshes of the Ether Delta.

There you will meet Yoda.

ebay

Or WalMart kiosk if you like brick and mortar

wanchain is the ripple killer

Idiot. It's on coinbase.

Who has historical perspective? Sergei was working for nxc before? What the fuck is that? What does it have to do with this. It 30x'd at one point now it's back to shit

This

DNT failed because the token has no use

LINK is for masternodes, and masternodes make pumps

Read all of this

Brilliant setup to blindside them with fomo after the Sibos conference proves Chainlink is as far from a scam as they could possibly be. They lost $12,000,000 because they kept their word by keeping the $32,000,000 hardcap. There's a lot of coins that get shilled on biz, and every once in a while, there's a coin that looks like it's getting shilled, but it's really just that fucking good. Chainlink is a rare breed and will reward those who are smart enough to realize this.