How do you personally deal with the banality of life?

How do you personally deal with the banality of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I unironically smoke weed in a recreational way on a daily basis

by shitposting on Veeky Forums

read books, drink, do drugs, and womanize

Play blob simulators with meme non-countries.

I watch movies, play video games, watch youtube videos, and smoke weed all day (for epilepsy).

Life isn't about finding some hidden truth or deeper meaning. Its about living, the way that makes you happiest. If you're not happy, ask yourself why and change that thing. Or work on it. At the very least it'll give you something else to do.

What does it feel like to have an epileptic seizure?

this!
im interested to know also

>blob simulator

Zozzle

I'd imagine it'''ttbstrbiasozbnsinkjfsFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

mali, zulus, ethiopia, vijayanagar, korea, serbia, ireland, georgia, my favs

By fantasizing about being Adolf Eichmann

Not that user but it's shit.

We need to go memier.

Lol u're going to hell

same desu

I love life beyond all conception, and frequently come to tears when faced with the sheer beauty of it, but I couldn't ever say that I would trade this for anything. Even if I fuck up and make every mistake I could and wind up dead before I can ever achieve my dreams I'll have lived on this planet in this time with these people.

And that's all I could ever ask for

>Life isn't about finding some hidden truth or deeper meaning.
Pleb soul

I'm more of a Heydrich kinda guy myself. Played a helluva fiddle, that one.

memes, music, masturbation

why did you say "but"?

spiritual practice

material life is always banal, spiritual life is always interesting

Banality?

just trying to get more money

that kind of knowledge, if it really exists, is off-limits to humans.
you're not going to prove the existence of god or the meaning of life with mental masturbation.

I man up and take on a productive activity. Unless you're a teenager, then just kill your self.

First one to talk gets to stay on my plane of existence.

>have too much
>expect too much
>faster faster
>special sensitive snowflakes
>excess
>this is boring there should be lasers

your problem

Nitche
Jordan B Peterson
Buddha
Nationalism & Patriotism (not the racist kind)
Humanism
Liberalism
Individualism
Stoicism
Substance abuse
Sex
Having kids
Career goals
Sports
Friendships
Angnosticism
Omniteism
Spinoza
Rabbi Nahman from Breslav
Neo Platonism
Video games
TV
Writing
Reading
The outdoors
Duty
Setting goals
Sleeping

>How do you personally deal with the banality of life?

Knowing God personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8

by writing shitty poetry

Fuck off with your pessimistic defeatist bullshit

If a question can be asked, it can be answered. Simple as that.

Asking what the meaning of life is, isn't any different than asking what 3543*321 is. Just because you can't calculate the latter in your head, doesn't mean it doesn't have an answer.

by breaking the cycle

I don't suffer from seizures but I'm a medical professional and I've been with many people who were seizing. In some people they have a particular sensation (called an aura) that they feel before they have a seizure that may be a specific odor or just a feeling in their body. Not everyone has an aura though.

During the actual seizing people are not conscious or aware of the passage of time and merely black out after they have the aura then wake up later after the seizure is over, often extremely tired from flailing around so much.

A fun fact about seizures, seizing itself looks scary but realisitically isn't a huge problem on its own. Seizing can cause brain damage and death, but only after a sustained seizure lasting 20 hours or more. People with epilepsy who die from a seizure only do so because they were on their own, had a seizure, and no one was there to call an ambulance. It's quite easy to treat with anti-seizure drugs as well.

by constantly thinking about how in the grand scheme of the universe and spacetime, everyone's thoughts and actions are materially insignificant and thinking longingly about the true nature of history, humanity, and historical events.

That's what I was thinking.

Video games.

By caring about things. You wouldn't have guessed, but it's the same way that nearly everyone does it.