No one talking about NEO?

No one talking about NEO?.....

How do you feel NO-NEO'ERS

Other urls found in this thread:

coinnest.co.kr/market-neo?lang=ko_KR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we NEO holders do not brag. we are a proud but humble people.

it was being spammed non stop yesterday

122 NEO checkin in

MY MAN

1.1k neo chad here

big dick mother fucker

300 NEO here

Do I ride this all the way to the top? Or should I sell half around the old ATH?

I want to say I learned my lesson last time, but moon mission 2.0 sounds like something I dont want to miss out on...

Pretty good dude. Thanks for asking.

Depends how you play the game.
You can hold.
OR you can sell ATH and buy the dip, depends on how big your balls are.

Lost 10$ because I was asleep and was shorting.
Will it break 30.0?

sold 182 NEO @ .0052 to go short trading (0.95 BTC worth)

Am left with 10% of that now.
Could've had 1.5 x 0,95

yay.

2200 NEO held from ANS days. Generated $1k GAS so far and looking forward to the day I can live off my daily GAS production.

When biz FUDS, BUY.

NEO literally has one develop, whose father made a small fortune selling rare Turkish silks on Guangzhou City's busy Shangxiajiu Street. People would travel from remote areas of China just to visit his father's ostentatious and colourful store, to touch the soft fabrics, to feel like they were rich and important for only a moment. His father died of cancer after 27 years of running the store. It was up to the developer to take over the legacy his father had built. He became greedy. He began stocking the store with cheaply made imitations and didn't exhibit the same care his father gave to curating an experience for the customers. The developer ran that little silk store into the ground and dashed with it the hopes and dreams on even the littlest, most downhearted Chinamen.

That is the man you're supporting by buying NEO

SELL

It didn't reach my buy-in target so I didn't buy. Still I'm happy for all you bag-holders. To the moon!

You fucking dumb faggot, Neo has 12 developers and none of them are even from Guangzhou city

Do some fucking research

16 Oct 50 million coins will be released from lockout period. What will happen?

what a decent poast.

yes i am a bagholder,
a bagholder of digital gold.

neo = the digital gold ethereum of china

i'm ready to get butt-naked, oiled up and wrestle anyone who disagrees with this viewpoint.

hodl

>15m

>100k million

>No one talking about NEO?.....
well are you browsing another board? because there are like 1/3 thread about NEO.
i hodl those since ANS were 5$ but you guys are going beyond

I bought in at 6 dollars and held all the way through 50 dollars until now, because I've gotten burned in the past by selling WAY too soon (sold RDD at 14 sats, XVG at 16 sats, LTC at 30 bucks, XMR at 40 bucks, dash at 100 bucks, DGB at 400 sats)

But I will NOT be selling NEO until it is at 100 dollars, and even then I will only sell half and wait for the other half to 10x

So glad I didn't sell when Neo was at 18 dollars during the dip and I was having big doubts

this wave could take neo to .02

For good reason. It jumped $6 overnight.

I'd say hold. Let it generate GAS for you.
Once China fixes all their shit NEO will skyrocket.

the 15m NEOs will be distributed for incentive purposes over time, not instantly

expect more dapps, real life uses, more icos and partnerships.

q4 roadmap has the legal ICO framework scheduled, so this aligns perfectly

would be stupid not to buy as many neos as possible

why is neo mooning?

Why didn't it moon for the past few weeks is a better question

Source?

He's a moron, ignore

Isn't it supposed to be ethereum but for chinks? Whats the use of it if china has banned ICOs?

No, that's only what brainlets think about NEO. Scammy ICOs are ETH's thing, not NEO's.

LET'S BREAK 800k SATS NEOMARINES

cause the price was like 40% of ath. for a coin with such a high market cap it's a bargain

THANK YOU MR. JACKPOT!

F

Nice. 121 here.

I feel pretty NO-NEO'ISH.

Can someone explain this to me, a NEO gas calculator says you need 435 NEO ($13k) to get $0.26 per day.
If you have 434 NEO, you get $0.00

I bought some yesterday before the pump and had sell order that went through but meh. As to why it is mooning, have you ever noticed right before a coin is delisted from bittrex it has a big spike/pump? Whales doing what they can to get a good price for what they have. Now its a couple of days before China bans crypto forever. Same thing. Chinese getting the best for what they have before its all over.

Hold. Next few months China will clarify nothing is being banned and that they're just going to properly regulate ICO and exchanges. NEO primed to become established in China price will moon.

These pasta are some of my fav. Can’t believe how many people fall for it.

The precission on the website is fixed and it's probably
0.00996 or so

Sure I can explain; Neo is a scam coin.

what is your IQ?

Did tx get disabled on binance?

How many Neo would it take to live off of the gas in say 5 years? Would 100 Neo do it?

Maybe if neo went to 10000 and gas to 7500, otherwise no.

Anyone knows why my NEO isn't showing up in this piece of shit wallet?? I imported my priv key a couple of hours ago, but still nothing. When I look up my address on the NEO tracker the funds are there...

email me your private key i'll check for you

[email protected]

sent ;)

Try a different wallet? I'm using the neon wallet without any issue, it's on the official neo website.

about 138

I have the same problem with NEON desu, that's why I'm trying neo gui, lol. I guess it's my firewall then...

Well, since I bought at $40, I feel exactly like the NO-NEO'ERS probably

smug
looking at the charts you are over bought as fuck
time to dump that trash
dont day i didnt warn ya

I'm having the same issue with Neon wallet.

no you're not. the NEON wallet works perfectly

gib me dat 0.5% a day goyim

no really, I am.

I actually took a Mensa proctored test and have a 142. NEO isn't a scam coin.

what is your NEO address

update to latest wallet. you might just be retarded

This. Not the retarded bit, but you may need to update to the newest wallet. If yours launches and doesn't have boxes to choose how to proceed then you need to update familam

yep, I upgraded to the latest version and my Neo is there!

When was the last time Hongfei mentioned a paying customer for his shitcoin platform?

>inb4 redpulse.

I have 12 NEO on an exchange, is it worth it to transfer them to a wallet so I get GAS? Haven't checked in a while but I don't think I get any GAS from the exchange.

No

This, this 100%. I was in exactly the same situations even panic sold a few times during fudd and swings and lost 10-30% of my gains.

Now I held through and it always rises back up.

Strong hands kiddos

BITTREX YOU JEWS GIVE US OUR GASSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

800 broken

286 check em

WEW LADS, HERE WE GOOOOOOO

It was a wild ride but me made it

Like old times...

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THESE GAINS!

Me too bro. Bough more at 400, knowing it would happen. Finnaly it did we will brake ATH soon

Reminder that it is after midnight in Korea. Sometime in the next few hours, trading of NEO officially begins in Korea!
Rev up those F5 buttons and buckle up:

coinnest.co.kr/market-neo?lang=ko_KR

NoNeo detected

have fun holding Jun's ballsack

HURT ME MORE!

Congratulations to everyone who held/bought more on the downtrend.
Sorry to everyone who sold and has to re-buy, hope didn't lose too much and learned a good lesson.

How high is this gookcoin going?

The sky is the limit. The old ATH will be reached.
As soon as China sends positive vibes and news it will go even higher.

I bought at 480k sats... When should I sell

>Sorry to everyone who sold and has to re-buy, hope didn't lose too much and learned a good lesson.

I ended up with 12 more neo than I originally had and the lesson I learned was that it's better to sell and make money elsewhere than hold during a downtrend.

The moon is a pit stop, neo is going interstellar

>selling neo

Neo ignores standard moon procedures. It is in the process of folding time and space.

1000sats next 24 hours is not unlikely it think

Never, sell your gas

Takes 1 minute to download neon wallet and another 1 minute to transfer your neo to your wallet.

should I buy more now or will there be a dip?

With 100 NEO it takes too long to get any gas

Then sell at 0.025btc, that's my target whenever china lifts the ban.

We are headed to 1.5M Sat!