Should I sell everything that isn't bitcoin for more LINK???

Should I sell everything that isn't bitcoin for more LINK???

No, you're poor enough where anything you do doesn't really matter.

show your blockfolio then, faggot

First of all,
This Second... why are you diversifying when you're poor? What are you trying to accomplish? Do you really think all of thsoe shitcoins that you bought into are going to give you 10000x returns? No, just put it all into LINK.

>this
or withdraw it all and buy groceries you sorely need

This. A week flipping burgers would get that fag 100% returns on his current stack.

Laugh when I'm driving this you faggot.

I just got into Crypto so yeah hurr hurr I'm a poorfag. I've been putting $50.00 a week in from my wagecuck job. It's the best I can do you fuckers

m8 even if you put this all in LINK and it goes 200x all your going to end up with is slightly above minimum wage yearly salary.

"You're only making small gains so why bother make gains at all?"

Stay poor you fucking NEET

You shouldn't be calling anyone poor you fag, clear your fucking notifications you scum.

yes you stupid fuck. u still not gonna make it

>slightly above minimum wage yearly salary
>For doing next to nothing
>It can be used for future investments
I see no problem with this at all.

Keep flipping those burgers, lad.

stop posting

Stand strong friend, I just started too and still haven't decided on my spread either

An absolutely impossible hypothetical scenario would give you that little and you're somehow excited about this?

Too late bro

When you're poor, you're poor. even 10k is a massive gain in my shit life

save it and go to college, investing in earning credentials will let you make 500% more income

i invest ~$1600/month into crypto

keep going user

i was doing the same thing 6 months ago with ETH and now im at $45k (65k ATH). Although that was during the big boom this year too. You can make it.

drop doge and zec for real tho

>bitbean
>doge
>eth
>link

Just kill yourself already

I bought 41,000 DOGE at 21SAT and just sold at 30SAT

HAH What major?

It's literally free money for doing the math and button pressing a chimpanzee could do. Who the fuck doesn't like free money? Faggot.

>he actually bought bitbean

Not knowing how to read a blockfolio

Jesus FUCKING christ richfags gtfo. How fucking pathetic do you have to be to either A. pretend to have money on an ANONYMOUS board or B. ACTUALLY HAVE MONEY and waste all your time posting bragging about it on an anonymous board instead of doing things with your money. Like how fucking pathetic is that? Fuck off

the fact that you're even WATCHING bitbean is fucking incredible

you already know what to do.

quit hesitating.

poorfag detected.
trolling is a way of life.
that doesn't stop just because you're rich.

You're acting like I'm hiding being poor lol. Like wow great detective work there faggot

you knwo what you have to do

>sharpie.png

Spent most of this week researching and now going 3/4ths in.

Good bless lads

Get rekt newcoiners, you have to be over 18 to post here

You'll never get anywhere that diverse. All in on something that has a pending milestone and ride it.

Put everything on link. Even the btc

How can someone adqcuire LINK? Please help a wage slave

>tfw only 5K BAT

Etherdelta or mercatox
I recommend learning to use ED tho

Use it with chrome and metamask
DYOR

>tfw I was poorer than this a week ago but I went all in on LINK during the ico
>tfw I would've had a fucktonne of money if I wasn't a poorfag
t-two hundred times and I'll have a decent investment, r-right guys...

You should refrain from posting till you have 4 digit figures you fucking child, ask for a raise in your allowance, Jesus fucking Christ you people disgust me

i can't deposit from my wallet to etherdelta, can somebody help with that?
i tried to deposit with and without using metamask but after entering the ammount clicking "deposit" nothing happens.
only if i enter a higher ammount than what i've got in my wallet i get an error message..

or is there a minimum ammount i have to deposit? i tried it with around 20$ to test it.

You gotta deposit ether in ether delta. Look up 'how to buy veritaseum' and a steam article pops up and walks you through using niggerdelta

the walktrough explains it exaclty like i tried it - i have ether in "myetherwallet" and i'm entering the ammount i want to deposit to etherdelta.
but no matter what ammount i enter, after clicking "deposit"-button nothing happens.
nothing gets deposited. it feels like the button doesn't do anything

You'll get there user. I only had 1000 trig when they were 20c. Dumped them at $2.20. Stay strong.

I feel you user