LINK HAS 3X MORE ADVISORS THAN EMPLOYEES AHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE I DOUBTED THE SHITTINESS OF THIS COIN ENOUGH TO...

LINK HAS 3X MORE ADVISORS THAN EMPLOYEES AHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE I DOUBTED THE SHITTINESS OF THIS COIN ENOUGH TO LOOK IT UP PFFTAAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/chengevan/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he thinks anything matters
>he thinks anything can stop the LINK train

> Evan Cheng
I just bought 100k

Honestly, when looking at a project like this I'm more comfortable with only a couple developers versus a giant room full of monkeys wrangling for control.

>he thinks a tech startup needs more that 2 devs
>the 2 devs are rockstars
>literally already have a working product
>been working on it for years

jeeze.... brainlets... when will they learn?

Evan Cheng is actually is actually a really big deal. Look at his LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/chengevan/. Evan Cheng is endorsed by Chris Latner. This isn't a person you can just randomly know by chance.

Another pump and dump coin, albeit a little more sophisticated. But it's essentially not much different from SIGT except with buzzwords like "SWIFT" or "oracle problem"

Spread your anus for the LINK train, nigger faggot. There are no brakes on the motherfuckin' LINK train.

TOOT TOOT, MOTHERFUCKER

Just shut up and buy some, you fucking sourpuss

No other coin has been shilled so hard on biz before, it's incredible. How much are you guys being paid to shill this shitcoin?

SIGT is a BitCoin clone with the only "difference" being that it has a faster block time. Essentially 100% shit coin. ChainLink has actual substance.

We're just excited that we think we have a ticket, sorry we're ruining the board for you

>only on etherdelta, despite being sold out in 5 minutes
>normies dont know how to use it
>at big conference in 2 weeks
>swift partnership
>10/10 advisors
>fucking facebooks director of engineering
>solves a real problem
>working product
>been working on it for years

0 downside

where? please provide a link to the software

>its a Veeky Forums falls for yet user shitcoin scam episode

But it's below ICO price..... ???

Drugs and the prospect of getting rich quick and making up for my past failures are the only things that give me excitement in life anymore. Eat shit.

I can't figure out how to fucking buy it. Halp.

>owner of multibillion dollar shitcoin saying coin cant be worth more than 32 mil

The ICO price was $.09 a LINK. It is currently at $.20 a LINK. You are full of horseshit, good sir.

i wish

would buy 100k

>literally just salty that icos are stealing all the eth market cap

>calls the blockchain his shitcoin runs on a shitcoin

Just watch a tutorial and remember to leave enough ETH in your wallet to cover gas fees. It took me 5 minutes to learn it and I was wasted drunk.

Also, when you deposit, make the gas at least 5 gwei. When you make a purchase, set the gas to 40 gwei to get ahead.

>hey pajeet quit samefagging for a sec and give me a link to your shitcoin software

I don't like curry senpai.