WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE BIZ

WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE BIZ

what i hate about cyprtors is that its not fast enough. i used to hate how fast it changed. that was before i learn how to trade. i mean like i have to wait a hour to make a trade

BUY
MORE
LINK

that currency

i dont think you can put anymore memes into your stack

THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM CUNT?

ALL IN SIGT

does look solid imo

THANKS MATE

MATE YOU NEED TO ROUND THAT UP TO 200k LINK

that play money's no good here

buy TSLA because China ban non-electric car

does the link token pay dividends or something?

My only regret is having to list ebet among my assets. Might do jack shit in the future, but I'm feeling lucky. Closer to the 21 club!

Sorry about the night filtered pic.

what is 83,000 AUD in true zogbux, like $12,000 USD or what

isn't a pack of cigarettes in Aus around $20 now, and min wage is $25-30 AUD.

the fuck is your gov't doing down there. time for a violent revolution m8, before they let in another million shitskins into your island whilst the chinks bid up your housing prices.

>inb4 fuck off we're full

oh look its another larping australian from sydney

>isn't a pack of cigarettes in Aus around $20 now
$30
>and min wage is $25-30 AUD
~19 AUD

Get rid of propy and buy more link

I'm actually from far north Queensland you Amerifat. I live near the great barrier reef. CUNT

you you're not you retard kys already optusfag

Buy NEO

Guide me oh wise one

Change from Optus you puss, if you're sitting on 80k yoy should on that based Telstra. Support your local business fuckers, not some Singaporean gooks

Nice effort mine fellow country man. I have just entered crypto a few months ago. Have any pointers?

Use acc.io, 0% fees

Why the fuck do you have so much in an advertising gimmick?

Major milestone to be released on 6 Oct. Going to at least 40c which doubles my money. I predict higher based on meme lines but can't be bothered going into that.