Don't say I didn't give you a tip of the impending moon

Don't say I didn't give you a tip of the impending moon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856
twitter.com/zooko/status/863779792323321858
cointelegraph.com/news/alphabay-admin-caught-bragged-about-porsche-purchase
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

impending doom more like it

fuck you faggot claiming no one listened to "you" on an anonymous imageboard is the most cancerous shit ever. grab the nearest lethal object and remove yourself from the gene pool. you are fucking trash

Monero will rise in 2018?

I thought monero was a solid buy, what's with all the negativity here?

it is a good buy
based on how the laws go, yes or maybe
is there news or are you just shilling?

200$ end of October. SS this.

Its a great buy, Veeky Forums is full of idiots and scammers

next leg up when?

How mysterious. I'm sure this random retard on Veeky Forums that provided no information to back up his claims is correct. I'm selling it all for Monero.

metropolis will have zksnarks

I can confirm what OP said. Don't say I never warned you.

zcash just mooned all over your girl

i dont think he's joking, i was legitimately going to sell monero at any current price just recently. then i saw the candle jump. i decided to hold and see what comes of it.

And by the way, I think we can successfully make Zcash too traceable for criminals like WannaCry, but still completely private & fungible.

And by the way, I think we can successfully make Zcash too traceable for criminals like WannaCry, but still completely private & fungible.

this one:

>can
they didn't

The fact that the lead dev actually even came out saying something like this is so backwards that why would you even look at the way of Ztrash?

Alphabay was rip basically instantly when they implemented Zcash. Good coin.

>And by the way, I think we can successfully make Zcash too traceable for criminals like WannaCry, but still completely private & fungible.

>zcash twitter context
twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856
twitter.com/zooko/status/863779792323321858
He was thinking about exchanges tracking people cashing out. It was related to the idea of what if the government came down hard on the Zcash creators and they wanted to throw a bone. There aren't anti-privacy features in Zcash.

>alphabay admin being caught context
cointelegraph.com/news/alphabay-admin-caught-bragged-about-porsche-purchase
The guy bragged about the site and he had his personal email address in the original welcome emails. You have to be a fucktarded shill to think you can convince others that the owner's stupidity had to do with zcash.

>Alphabay was rip basically instantly when they implemented Zcash. Good coin

I realize this is the myth idiots are now going to perpetuate in their religious belief surrounding monero and "privacy" but unfortunately for the idiots, this is simply not the case.

Alphabay was not compromised by any currency. Any issues with the currency come AFTER the fact of Cazares being arrested.

Alphabay was compromised because the people who tend to get into this kind of thing are dumb kids LARPing as things they are not, and attempting to achieve supremacy in fields they have no actual experience with.

Instead of surviving off an ADHD attention span, actually try reading the case studies for once, not only will you learn a lot about what kind of idiots in your community pose as "experts" but it is also unintentionally a great comedy, the amount of dumb shit Cazes did, it is a wonder he didn't get busted sooner.

I don't care for Zcash, but then I don't care for Monero either really... but this is besides the point. AB did not fail because of any currency being used, they could've used fiat - quite literally - and the net result would've been the same. Cazes got busted because he was a dumb LARPer in over his head and his initial success only helped reinforce his arrogance and carelessness.

This by the way, will be the fate of every subsequent attempt at a major "dark net market" because the only people who actually use darknet markets preferentially are sheltered NEETs and people who ignorantly believe that using tor and cryptocurrencies is a magic ward against the feds (hint: the fatal flaw is relying on a courier mail network, not anything else. There is a reason *actual* drug markets operate the way they do, which is to say, NOT using public mail systems and various other considerations i could go on and on about)

>Cazares

Cazes I mean. I always misspell this fucking guy's name like he's a mexican

zcash is a dumb nigger coin for dumb niggers

IKR? and Ross dumbfuck was also a dumbfuck

AND BY THE WAY, I THINK WE CAN SUCCESSFULLY MAKE ZCASH TOO TRACEABLE FOR CRIMINALS LIKE WANNACRY, BUT STILL COMPLETELY PRIVATE & FUNGIBLE.

ross lol he was a doozy

> couldnt shift a kilo of coke in 3 weeks
> your average 90 iq crack dealer could move a kilo in a day or less

and kiddies here tell me about how the DNM constitutes a "large" and "significant" (kek) part of the drug trade.

> tries to purchase fake ids from undercover feds while on the run

these are the geniuses who run the "connections" you guys think are providing a safety blanket. They are not just inexperience, they are actually stupid and imagine that anonymity is only a one way street - it is not. It works for the feds too, as well as sundry types of scammers.

> tried to organize "hits" on people by contacting "anonymous" hitmen

They should really make movies about these dumbfucks, in the vein of dark comedies. Because thats what they are.

Its the start, hold for a week, dump before the Koreans do

Hey it's this retard again

"ZeroCoin would give you this incredible privacy guarantee, then we could add some features which would let the police, for instance, to be able to track money laundering."

LTC too btw

monero is still king and best privacy coin

Good point. By the way, by the way, I think we can successfully make Zcash too traceable for criminals like WannaCry, but still completely private & fungible.

With all the fuzz about zcash here, what do you guys think of ZenCash?

Monero will slowly decline for 2-3 months then moon. It requires a lot of patience.