reported to the sec

Unrealistic.
$1 more realistic

you wish foggot
no use
no need
no want
go away and hang self

unless some mega bull buys it up that high...

just embrace it m8
you want that lambo right?

it doesn't fix a problem

>unrealistic
this is an unrealistic coin! we're going past the moon and hitting Mars with this shit

My teacher said to my I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, my teacher asked what's so funny, my future is on the line. "Well...you see professor" I say as the teacher prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I watch Rick and Morty." The class is shocked, they merely watch pleb shows like the big bang theory to feign intelligence, not grasping the humor. "...how? I can't even understand it's sheer nuance and subtlety." "Well you see...WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!" One line student laughs in the back, I turn to see a who this fellow genius is. It's none other than Albert Einstein.

it'll fix the problem of my slim bank account

ChainLink is solving a significant problem in establishing a secure, and trustless link between blockchain and off-chain data feeds.

so overhyped, why would a token be worth anything

This.

seriously, I would shit my pants if it hit 1$.

Babbys first vaporware

>smart contracts were invented to be applied to mainstream business
>chainlink does that
>"overhyped"

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>cant even use a smartcontract with their own crowdsale
into the bin

>devs have been working on this project since before ETH existed
>they were specifically mentioned in 2015 WEF documentation
>they are about to be showcased to the world's financial elite at SIBOS
>"vaporware"

The smart contracts were on the back end.
How else do you think they almost instantly distributed tokens from two different sale periods and with two different issue rates AND refunded all unsuccessful ETH with corresponding gas refunds as well? All at the same time?

I find it remarkable how little publicity this has. It's all over Veeky Forums but nowhere else. It has a reddit page now but it has fuck all activity. I guess SIBOS will probably be what propels this into the public sphere and once normies catch on we'll all be swimming in pools of lambos.

Yes. Thank your lucky stars you know about this right now.

And reminder: selling after SIBOS is like tearing up your lottery ticket after your numbers came up.

>tfw you will be cryptomillionaire when LINK hits $5

at $200 I will donate 5 lambos to biz

army of pajeets

Dont be bagholding. Sell just before the conference.

>sell just before an event that will bring tons of exposure

why

Market cap of $200? Sounds right.

this is not a stable currency because everyone is clearly waiting to day trad eon it and hence it is not reliable

I'm holding at least a year, probably longer

It's not overhyped at all. No one gives a fuck about it outside Veeky Forums.

shit dude if chainlink hit $200 id go out and buy a house straight away. its all ive ever wanted in life

I have 55k LINK, so you're saying i'll be a multi-millionaire very soon?

You fools he means Interlink Electronics of course!

I'll have 20m$. Neat.

No, you are fool to think you will be a multimillionaire if you do not have any DGB.

Is dogecoin fine too? :(

nice, Just bought 100k