Stock market collapse

last time yield curve was this flat was novembr 8 2007

Ah yesh, I was wondering what would break first

Chaos when?

you're not going to crash the market with your FUD you cuck

also something something past performance future results

Early 2018

also if stocks crash crypto will be finished and bankrupt no joke

there will be massive bank runs on all the exchanges from people flocking to safe assets like bonds and savings accounts

>inb4 muh crypto is invinicble
you will get fucked worse than stock traders

We have negative interest rates now and all the rich people are switching to crypto. the yield curve is not an accurate predictor of an upcoming crash anymore

>implying anyone needs to FUD it to precipitate what everyone knows is coming

>bonds and savings accounts
>safe
>when it's the banks doing tye crashing like the last time
enjoy your local bank dying because it gambled on car and student loan derivative instruments lmao

That's true

crypto is pure speculation. very few people will have the balls to put money in it or hold in during a bad financial period. prices will crash hard

god, even stock related chaos is slow as molasses. Why is everything boomer related so slow paced?

What if a large portion decide to flock TO crypto instead this time around?

This might be a good way to see how crypto will do during a stock market crash. The results will be more important than anything to me.

based on what?
every declining economy that turned to invest
in crypto actually rebounded a bit

more like early october

the most amazing thin about bull markets is even people like this get rich

>He hasn't heard of Northern Rock or Cyprus

Stocks move slow like the boomers.

i honestly don't know how someone can believe that and be on this board

The Monetary System Needs Environmental Aware Currency Globally , and YES GREECE IS OUR GLOBAL HOME NATION ,!

Coins made of globally approved oil quality that help remind of approved safe heat , moisture ( acidity too ) , wind weight , and physical endurance strength ( can withstand being stomped by horizon olive , the taller people ) ,.

Dollars needs to be made of paper with the same environmental concerns ,.

The Credit Systems Need The Metal , PLEASE END METAL COINS AND KEEP METAL FOR CREDIT TO KEEP METAL AND MAGNETIC AWARENESS SAFE , also computer affordability and upgrades can safely proceed ,.

The foundation of business is trade , bartering , yes this was written in prayer , do not harm your spiritualists , and yes , the only doer of any do , is the divine infinite unity , The Difinity , Bonefo to Russia , and for us here all , The Greek Delta-Difinity ,.

free information , save lives ,.

Possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read. They will scramble to get their assets into something nondeflationary. Also buying bonds when the bondmarket is crashing too? Fucking retard.

cash - ca sh - caw shush - crow quiet ,; Chinese coins were made of crows , oil coins , and this is free information ,.

i can't believe this information is free.
Those damn chinks

" what is the ancient mixup ,? " , the desire for magnetic coins ,.

" military approval reason for metal coins ,? " , to help save ghosts stuck in caves and testing of magnetic resonance systems , and still the desert was lost but ghosts saved with metal coins ,.

this is free information and remember magnetic coins are dangerous in a magnetic strip credit system , if someone is desiring to build a wallet for the currencies then wait until Greece frees the basic schematics , because even oil rupees like The Legend Of Zelda are going to be made and magnetic oils are not the preferable method of coin collection , remember human bodies are needed ,.

free information from The Delta Greek Difinity ,.

this is a jewish crypto board leave with your jewish stock posting

>all the rich people are switching to crypto

It must be really interesting to be this delusional.