Bought XRP yet, user?

Only 41k.

Forever penny stock

fuck this jewcoin

So wrong. So sad.

Loaded the fuck up, major gains to be had next month

op image is mfw ripple and xrp have at a 10% share of a 150 trillion dollar annual cross border payment market and every xrp is worth $150

Reminder that Ben "printing press" Bernanke's version of a crypto would unironically involve copy-pasting blocks to shit out as many as needed.

All these LINK threads scaring the cripplefags isn't it?

>at no cost
>printing press machines cost money to run

Checkmate ben

Get out while you can.

If that’s true, I’m gonna make it.

It isn't even jewish...
Team is full of glorious white americans and unlike IOTA they are professionals when it comes to politics and other bullshit.

garlinghouse will make this an absolute success

he's great on tv and always talks good sense

i got 420 XRP

I'm bagholding this shit for a long time ,bought the dips and still need the price to double to get my money back ,I'm invested long term into this pile of shit

Make it 50k XRP and you will be fine by 2020
No kidding

will be fine by the end of the year with 50k XRP

will be seriously fine by 2020

whats your roadmad for end of year + 2020?

I see you've read the feds fasterpayments july report

How much will 50k Ripple cost in 2020?

About 500k $

Someone's holding bags.

Yep, got in at $0.14. Rest of you niggers probably got in > $0.18 haha

swell conference should produce a speculative rise, what comes out of the conference will determine whether that rise actually becomes the new bottom, it could rise again depending on what's unveiled. nobody who's only reading the press releases can possibly know how it's going to pan out, but their idea is absolutely solid and if it's a success, and 10% would be an amazing success, then it's a good place to be. only invest what you can afford to lose and it makes it a hell of lot easier to just go with the flow

it has ripple's name all over it

nobody knows

0.008... lol

it was confirmed by ripples twitter.
I will continue to buy and hold ripple but the nature of cryptocurrency means a centralized inflationary coin will not win in the long term