It's time

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I had more than 1/3 of a BTC. I’m not gonna make it am I?

you have more than me user, got only 0.14 bitcoin D:

Did you buy the bulltrap?

Should I cash out Link and stay on btc?

It just crossed the 4k threshold again for the first time in awhile. Hopefully there will be another pull back before we head back into the 5k territory.

this time its for real

Don't let the boolies here tell you that's not enough.
1/3 btc is 1/60,000,000 of the future money supply.

That’s a best case scenario obviously. That’s why I bought any at all. If the evangelicals of BTC are right, and that’s a big if, then anyone holding 1 BTC would be set. I’m diversified across multiple levels of risk in stocks, funds, precious metals, etc. But it makes sense to do as many have suggested and acquire a few BTC and a few ETH in any portfolio. I think it’s pretty idiotic, however, to go all in on crypto.

just bought $5 worth of bitcoin
when do I become rich?

the chines exchange has stopped taking deposits and by the end of the moth China who carried out 40% of trades will be shut out completely for a good while,

this may result in further losses but as the market comes to term with this issue, then the moon period will commence .....

Sorry to burst your old news but everyone has already got their money out of China and in to SK and Nip exchanges. Its also likely the communist elections will overturn the bitcoin ban well before the final ban goes in to effect. In otherwords, old news, no one cares anymore.

This was the shortest bear market in BTC's history.

we still bear, it just bounce

1/3 BTC = $333k in about 4 years

It'll either be worth 0.5M or 30K in 4 years. nothing in the middle.

>away from home for 4 more hours
>can't buy from mobile

Will it be too late guys?

Also, what if I use bitcoin just as a long term investment, just pumping 300$ each mont and hodling and never selling.
Is it viable to still profit without the stress of buy low / sell high ?

I am shorting bitcoin with 48x leverage. I hope to see this dinosaur in the dirt.

tellawallet.com/

REEEEE faggots don't stop *blocking our path* at 4100

Well i certainly hope you’re right. That’ll be enough for me to finally be able to buy a condo or house somewhere in the city where I was born. Don’t want to be a renter anymore.

BTC hasn't been down in a good 6 days, the drops have been minimal, is heading into 4200 dollars territory dude, it might see 4300 before a reversal if u short now you will have big loses, should at least wait to see how high it goes and short once the dip begins for the reversal, there won't be a reversal today.
I hope u have the leverage to maintain your position for a long time lmao enjoy paying these premiums.

We will never see Bitcoin below 4000 anymore

4100 and we are going to the fucking moon.
6k by the 14th of October

Might still happen .

ETH is undervalued right now because everyone is trying to get into BTC in case it shoots up to 4300.
I'm getting into ETH for bigger % increase. If BTC keepings going up ETH will continue going up past 300.

My position is looking fine, thank you.

So are we still in a downtrend user

aaaand its gone

>tfw us citizen and can't margin legally so I am restricted to alts
Freedom?

I'll buy that outdated shit in 2800 tomorrow. Welcome to the bulltrap, loosers.

I am confident it will go down some after this pump and I managed to execute a short position at the peak of this recent pump so I am just making a quick profit. Where to after this I am not certain.

all markets going right direction once again and positions flashing green

Not even on kraken?

What platform is that? kiwibro here

dont work like that.
you have to trade that in shit coins first

really ?

>it was a dead cat bounce they said

It's Plus500. They do CFD trading. It's all high leverage trading and risky as fuck. They have a demo account and so you can spend time getting the hang of it. They also give you some $$$ just for signing up. However they will only let you cash out the bonus $$ they give after you have made a certain amount of trades.

The reason I am using it is because I know of no other exchange where as an NZer I can easily deposit and withdraw with credit card and also do margin trading.

Definitely beats trading on independent reserve where crypto is always slightly overpriced and I have to pay $30 for an overnight international bank transfer.

I was thinking about using them but something about their ads seemed dodgy, maybe it was just all those ones I used to see for FX trading. So you've never had any issues with them? Do they have many alts, or is it just the main coins? ty for your time user

Only people concerned with btc price are nocoiners, so i suggest you leave now.

Yeah, I haven't had any issues with them. Support is good and it's a solid platform. I have also had a couple close calls where my equity was less then the required margin and they didn't margin call me. They have a grace period and will send text messages when a trade is going bad. Luckily all my trades have ended up in the green so far.

As far as crypto coins

They have

LTC
Dodge
Ripple
Monroe
Nem
BTc and bitcoin cash
Eth

Those are the ones I remember anyway/ might have missed 1

Wow I just had a look and saw they offer access to US stocks as well, I've been dying for that with low capital. This shit is rad.

Thanks a bunch my bro, good luck with the trades and enjoy the comfy warm embrace of National government

>I am shorting bitcoin with 48x leverage. I hope to see this dinosaur in the dirt
LOLOLLOLOOLOLOL
have fun going broke faggot

its buggy undocumented shit

Who gives a shit faggot, it's breaking 300 wether u like it or not and that will make us money, stay away and stay poor.

How's that position looking now?
Are you feeling a bit uneasy in the red?
I hope u cashed out already lmao.

Is it wiser to accumulate the cheaper ETH at this time or just get more fractions of BTC if you don’t have a ton of cash to invest?

WHAT DID I SAY, ETH TO 300

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

AAAAAAA IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE AT 3K BEFORE IT HITS MY BUY ORDER

Should have bought during the dip, you missed out.
we've had like 2 big dips in the last few months and you faggots never listen, I wouldn't buy unles I was planing on keeping it in cold storage for a long time.
it's a 300, depending how things go might had all the way to 350, but the risk is not worth the reward desu. Should have bought at 250.