Halp

90% of my networth in this beacuse you guys told me there is no direction to go but UP because of the tiny marketcap. I know it could take time. But if this shit doesnt moon in early 2018 I will spam this fucking board every single day till oblivion

Good god what the fuck were you thinking?

I WASN'T I GUESS
thinking about selling at a huge loss allready but fuck I can't afford that

kek. Get fucked.

listening to Veeky Forums

It's actually recovering but was like 1/3 ico price. Fuck If i break even I'll never invest in a fucking ico again

you absolute fucking retard. you KNEW it was a hold until q1 18' and if you didnt at least know that you should kill yourself

>only trading on etherdelta

Take responsibility. It's price isn't even below ICO price because theres fuck all volume. You shouldnt even be in crypto

wait a couple months at least dude. bitdice is only trading a bit over ico price with not that much volume really and they have a working product.
youll see your 10x by early next year. but putting 90% of your portfolio into it was just silly.

> 50%
> a bit over

>absolute fucking retard
Guess why I wrote that I want a moon in fucking 2018 and not now you shithead. I've been buying more during the lows on ED you fuck.

>implying im not holding 24k EBET

so many pink wojaks when this is at $20 mil market cap

I know dude. No clue what got me thinking, did many good moves before that.. Early OMG, Kyber ICO, Link ICO and selling it high.. Been putting more and more in ebet.

i put a lot of eth in when it was 280-310

What was ICO price?

>tfw slowly accumulating from idiots on etherdelta

heh thanks kiddos

Are you really so dumb?
1 guy is Dumping at 3 sats and you cry? It was like 10k Tokens max.

>actually thinking the dev won't just fuck off with the ICO money.

Etherdelta is a horrible site to use. How do I cancel an order on there? I get "insufficient balance" message from metamask when I click Cancel. i don't get it.

BitDice is the stronger of these two.

It wasnt shilled by post and was fudded by many because we didn't want people to invest and increase the ICO amount raised to ensure a bigger slice of the dividends and higher token price.

Ethbet was always weak in comparison. You should never go in so hard on an ICO like this. In this market there is countless ICO's that end up below ICO price on exchanges. Only the strong ones don't dip below.

Link never dipped below and neither did BitDice. These strong projects are gonna make it.

thanks for the eth

CSNO is trading below ICO, what are you talking about ? I have bags of both EBET and CSNO

I did the math on my amount invested for you. You are wrong.

ICO Price: $435 = 3099 CSNO = $0.14
Current Price: $0.16