I fucking love this exchange...

i fucking love this exchange. keeps all of the normies and brainlets out so they have to buy my bags at a huge markup when a coin gets added to another exchange like bittrex

who /etherdelta/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw the day zrx ico was open and all of the brainlets had no idea how to use it

What a day that was

You guys using metamask?

Haha I agree. What are some other good exclusive coins at ED besides Link?

My sentiments exactly!

Yeah that was awesome.
I love EtherDelta.

most of the time, makes everything alot quicker thats for sure

DLT and MKR. Thank me later.

FAPcoin thank me when it hits two exchanges next week

can somebody tell me why i can't deposit ether from "myetherwallet"?
my account balance is shown.
i'm entering the ammount i want to deposit to etherdelta but no matter what ammount i enter, after clicking "deposit"-button nothing happens.
nothing gets deposited - it feels like the button doesn't do anything.
i tried it with- and without using metamask and different browsers but it just won't work.

Anyone who thinks they're smart for being able to use EtherDelta is an utter brainlet.

>mfw using EtherDelta is extremely obvious and so many people still can't do it

S stay away as far as possible from anything revolving ETH ever since I tried to make a MEW wallet.

tellawallet.com/

Lol what are you even saying? You seriously couldn't figure out how to make a MEW wallet?

Just bought some Link today, not looking forward to selling when the time comes considering how weird the buy order was acting. I was waiting a while and it seemed to disappear and reappear constantly.

It will probably hit binance soon.

It simply doesn't work for me. Won't load the screens. Fortunately LINK was also on Mercatox. Got it from there.

TIX

>tfw brainlet

I fucking hate this exchange. It's horrible to use. How do I cancel an order?? Metamask gives me "insufficient balance" message when I click Cancel.

Is this shit have api? I need a bot for this to not kill myself using it

>people think it's hard to use
it's just time consuming

K, so I got this one sell order I want to cancel.
I pressed cancel and the order is still out there in the book?

How long should I wait before it gaets cancelled? Can anybody buy from this order?

What gas price to use to buy in under a minute?

DLT is on hitbtc, rightbtc.

m8 im having trouble cancelling an order too. see . the order keeps disappearing too

This exchange is fucking shit because it crashes so goddamn much.

I know it's decentralized but it shouldn't be fucking crashing every time I try to access it. That's a problem with their server, not the smart contract.

Hence it IS actually shit and you're delusional.

Do you have any eth on your wallet?

I do, but perhaps that can help solve your problem

Well I put my eth from my wallet into the order books..now i have just 0.0008 left. Does it cost ETH just to cancel an order?

It does.
You send txs for everything you do at ED.
Txs carry no payload, but you still have to pay the fee, which is usually 0.0002 eth

That sucks dick. But 0.0008 should be fine then? Or does it require more to be in the wallet? Will changing the gas limit help?