ICOs

what are your favourite ICOs that are coming up in the near future? preferably ones that require to be on a whitelist, kyc, ect.

Bumperino

Request
Airtoken
Wanchain

how do i get on the whitelist for airtoken or is it already closed?

FAPcoin

What gives the airtoken its value? I know it's used to pay for the services, but is that it?

I read through some reviews relating airtoken. The concept seemed fine, but the reviews were fairly meh. Could you sell me on air?

RPX

No more ICOs for me. You litarally wait for 3 days after an ICO and you can scoop the coin for 70% of the ICO price on ED.

Powerledger

i hope some of you buy in aswell :)

fuck sakes, airtoken whitelist closed a few days ago and request whitelist closed last night

Request and Wanchin is pretty safe profit. Maybe not kyber 4x like but easy 2x flip. Never investing in a ico without whitelist ever again

Could you get me LINK for 70% of the ICO price ? ok then, KNC ?

this doesnt seem apparent for icos that require all of the regulatory bullshit and whitelists, personal caps, ect

Bump v2.0

red pulse

Any suggestions for ones that the whitelists aren't already closed?

If someone wants a request network whitelist, selling one more email.

[email protected]

>You guys seem alright, don't buy ICOs now
KNC and link were hyped and had a good idea behind them, if you think any ICO in the near future will resemble kyber's x5 pump you're wrong.
Wait for bittrex to resolve all this SEC bullshit or for ethfinex to come out, then it's safe again to invest in icos. The best you can do now is to buy 0x and wait for ethfinex.
Also Airtoken is a literal shitcoin, stay away from it.

R E D P U L S E
E
D
P
U
L
S
E

how much for whitelisted acc user?

Does red pulse need to be purchased with neo?