ITT: Pretty historical figures

ITT: Pretty historical figures

Charles V's Empress was considered a beauty.

Maria Teresa of Savoy.

The conservative's dream wife.

Not only was she the most beautiful princess in Europe, she was also deeply religious and virtuous. Unfortunately for her, the man she had to marry (not her choice) did not share her values and the marriage was unhappy and they lived apart.

This is another picture of hers

Ugly inbred slut like the rest of that disgusting dynasty

5/10 at best. Why are the people in these old paintings often so unattractive? You would think they would be more attractive than people today because they had a more natural, healthy diet instead of soft, processed modern food that doesn't exercise your jaws and leads to a recessed maxilla

Inbred Royals, also They had a shit diet

N O
C O N T E S T

What was shit about their diet

tfw no olive skinned maiden

Why must we suffer so?

It's a shame the woman is so ugly because this is a very beautiful painting.

Glorified waifu material.

>born as royalty in a glorious militaristic aristocracy during the very height of western civilization
>witnesses the fall of monarchy, the rise of communism, and the defeat of her people in two successive world wars
>dies in relative obscurity in the 1980s with Prussia gone and Germany partitioned between conquering armies
Has any princess had a more unhappy life?

Nice photoshop.

How about Anastasia?

Because the media has radically changed our standards of beauty in the past 150 years. Where as before, it remained more-or-less the same for 15 centuries (not counting french fashion autism).

>he believes processed foods recesses your maxilla
Why don't you blame your cuck parents for their shitty jaw genes instead of literally everything else
Or is it too much to admit that you're genetically inferior?

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Damn how does this fucking happen
Why does fat seem to migrate to your belly as you age

This is incorrect. This "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" mentality is false when it comes to sexual attraction. Standards for beauty is almost entirely genetic. We are programmed to find certain features attractive, like a healthy, forward grown maxilla, symmetrical facial structure, high cheekbones, child bearing hips, etc.

What is attractive today would be attractive back then too.

The only things that are somewhat subjective are things like hair color, eye color, etc. And even those things may be more genetically hardwired in us than you think.

This isn't just some rumor you idiot. It's backed up by research. Watch Mike Mew's videos.

Would you let her ride you? She might use the crop on you!

Major qt coming through

>blob around head

>he believes in mewing

Manto Mavrogenous.

A literall Genious.

>life

T H I C C

Why do you think it's fake? Nothing I've found points to it being shopped

Margaret Theresa of Spain

nancy wake.

THICC
H
I
C
C

B..but user, you don't really support Bonaparte do you? I only grant my favour to men who oppose him

I'm disappointed that after almost 13 hours of this thread's existence that this qt 3.14 is only being posted now.

Look at that psychopath, its always in the eyes. its that deadlook that defy's the smile.

>defy's

Typical Americans...

Lady Hamilton was a slut. Also that pic is of her at 17yo you pedo

Talk all you want but she really was a qt back in the day.

I'm even more disappointed that you didn't post pregnant Anne aka best Anne.

>tfw will never look into Anne's beautiful blue eyes after a night of passionate lovemaking, placing my hand on her massive, hard, and swollen belly, feeling the child that's the only thing keeping the two of us from being even closer together kick responsively, running my fingers through her curly chocolate hair, kissing her and listening to her purr as our three hearts beat in unison.

feelsbadman

You fucking retards are ruining the thread

>implying pregnant Anne Frank isn't an improvement to every thread

Stay mad stormfag

mai waifu

STOPPU

>tfw never part of faschy lesbian orgies
>tfw I have no face

>The conservative's dream wife.
>not Olga

HOLD UP NOW

There's already an actual Anne Frank anime?!

A challenger appears.

What the fuck is going on with the back of her head on the leftmost photo?

It was a thing of the past.

>Maria Theresa was described as diminutive, somewhat ill-shaped, clumsy and with a long nose and was not regarded a beauty, but her complexion was generally admired; as a person, she was regarded as "not distinguished in any sense", but nevertheless goodhearted

nips

there it is

she's cute

>looking at a non-sexualized portrait of a 17 year old makes you a pedofile

the real reason methias rust landed in red square

What are they doing with that though? Is that supposed to hold them in place?

The reason I made this thread is so that we could appreciate attractive females. Go masturbate to Augustus in the handsome historical figures thread.

Someone actually pretty here, fags. Simonetta Vespucci.

>Nicknamed la bella Simonetta, was an Italian noblewoman from Genoa, the wife of Marco Vespucci and the cousin-in-law of Amerigo Vespucci. According to her legend, before her death at 22 she was famous as the greatest beauty of her age in North Italy, and the model for many paintings by Botticelli and other Florentine painters.
>The Florentine poet Politian wrote that her home was "in that stern Ligurian district up above the seacoast, where angry Neptune beats against the rocks ... There, like Venus, she was born among the waves."
>Simonetta and Marco were married in Florence. Simonetta was instantly popular at the Florentine court. The Medici brothers, Lorenzo and Giuliano took an instant liking toward her. Lorenzo permitted the Vespucci wedding to be held at the palazzo in Via Larga, and held the wedding reception at their lavish Villa di Careggi. Simonetta, upon arriving in Florence, was discovered by Sandro Botticelli and other prominent painters through the Vespucci family.
>At La Giostra (a jousting tournament) in 1475, held at the Piazza Santa Croce, Giuliano entered the lists bearing a banner on which was a picture of Simonetta as a helmeted Pallas Athene painted by Botticelli, beneath which was the French inscription La Sans Pareille, meaning "The unparalleled one". It is clear that Simonetta had a reputation as an exceptional beauty in Florence. Giuliano won the tournament, and Simonetta was nominated “The Queen of Beauty” at that event.
>Simonetta Vespucci died just one year later, presumably from tuberculosis,on April 1476. She was twenty-two at the time of her death. She was carried through the city in an open coffin for all to admire her beauty. Botticelli finished painting The Birth of Venus around 1486, some ten years later. It has been claimed that Venus, in this painting, closely resembles Simonetta.

>Stalin shot her even though she stayed out of politics like she agreed in her conditional release

Exactly my thoughts. Would've been a perfect painting with an attractive woman.

Would you make her blonde

Pretty sure this is the same painter

Nymphets

she's much more attractive

There was no beautiful woman born before 1800.

None.

>17yo
Legal. Ive fucked a bunch of 16-17 years old girls. What's your problem.
>Amerilards will never know the simple joy of deflowering a young girl, initiating a blushing schoolgirl into the world of sex, without worrying about the law.
Some freedom you've got there Cletus

Listen here, special boy, there are a number of reasons why your post was a waste of time. Let's start with number 1: Before 1800, there were different standards of beauty.
No. 2: Before 1800, there wasn't in existence the technology to capture 'beauty' like there is today. Today any whore can get their filthy claws on a camera and proliferate their image all over the net. This reason is especially important because it means that those exotic girls which you probably fap to on a regular basis were dancing around in countries not yet colonized as so there was no chance of their photographs being taken or a picture painted of them.
No. 3: Makeup which every girl uses today wasn't available to everyone before 1800 and it was of a lower quality.
No. 4: Almost if not all 'beautiful' woman today are mixed race or mixed ethnicity. Since people had less chance to race-mix before 1800, they were uglier by our standards.

>meanwhile outside user's front door
>"Standby to execute arrest warrant, breach and and clear. Go Go Go!"

16 is age of consent here...

>She was so young and so terrified. The girl didn't understand why she was there and she couldn't understand what was being said to her.
>So this woman Kapo (a prisoner overseer) took a stick and beat her about the face. This German woman was just taking out her anger on the girl. Such a beautiful young girl, so innocent. She cried but she could do nothing.

Thankfully, God created Americans, men who could do something about it. Sadly, geography meant that despite our industrial might and martial skill to go along with it, we just weren't fast enough.

feelsbadman

damn

THESE are top tier qties

And this one too

You're under the assumption that god exists.

What is wrong with germans?
Is it genetic or cultural?

That's Maria Theresa of Savoy not Maria Teresa of Savoy

>Before 1800, there were different standards of beauty.
Why do people keep spreading this bullshit

If God doesn't exist who blessed America making it the greatest country on Earth? Checkmate atheists.

I love how Americans think the whole world follows their stupid laws.

>You in charge in having an ounce of wit or sense of humor

Want an upvote, faggot? Never reply to my poss again and fuck off.