What's going on there?

What's going on there?

Um sorry but Argentina es WHITE ok even hitler thinks so that's why he went there ok

Psycologists and burglars.

Btw, they are obsessed with their italian heritage, instead of their spanish one.

And they are one of the biggest producers of cattle and meat. But is not very good in quality.

I thought that his meat was pretty good and stuff...

Not much, been pretty cold these past two weeks

This must be the comfiest place to survive the inevitable nuclear holocaust.

Pretty much these.
>An immesurable underpopulated zone
>Full of microclimates
>Fertile soil

Chile > Argentina

argentina is more though, chileans have some native blood

Frost spics.

They absorb ice attacks and gain +1 in saves against cold/frost.

>some

well yeah, they resemble mestizo the most while argentina are mostly italians and spaniards

>There's no Native blood in Argentina
When will this oligarchic meme die?

CHI

Argie here AMA

there are but they are like 80-90 caucasian while chile is like 60-70

>chile is like 60-70
More like 20%

por que la mayoria de argentinos son flacos?

no les gusta el gym?

> por que la mayoria de argentinos son flacos?
No se

> no les gusta el gym?
Los chads viven en el gimnasio. Los normies jugando futbol

Fuck off of this board, spic shit, go to /int/ or something.
Is a nice place, there is some good stuff in there, I guess

>buys the cheapest meat he can get his hands on
>eh it's not as good as they say

a quien votaste?

Rompi voleta

Southern cone? Cattle. Also the highest population of MUH WHITE HERITAGE on South America.
Thanks for your hot opinions, chicano. Though the italian heritage thing isn't that far from the truth. I've yet to see an argie/uruguayan being proud of his spanish ancestry.

son of a whore, go fuck your mother anus

It's not actually cold there. The Northern Hempisphere goes way further away from the Equator than the Southern one

>colo-colo
Fans of this team are known to be low class inbred mestizos

Biondini

Not my reply

OP here
>Biondini
Decent vote, but useless
Also, ricky Iorio fumando 3 atados de puchos alado suyo

>Chile is white
Granted Argentina is probably not white either, but at least their argument somewhat makes sense.

Spanish caste system was one hell of a drug.

>Decent vote, but useless
I know it. Voted him because everybody else sucked ass (either commie or kike puppet or plain retarded) and knew he wasn't going to win

Reminder that Chile isn't a latino country and all of the foreigners should fuck off, because we are fuller than Australia.

Chile is a rightful peruvian colony

Heard your president is funding a huge infrastructure push and he's cutting corp tax rates to spur investment. Sounds good to me, how hopefully are you guys down there? Could the economy pick up?

This country is a joke.

Imactuall there right now, in punta arenas, not much is happening here, over in argentina everything is super expensive, more so than europe, despite being not as nice. Theres not as much crime as the rest if the continent but theres still a lot. Also some guy called santiago got assassinated for protesting recently and its a big deal in argentine politics.

In chile theres basically bugger all happening, irs pretty alright though cant complain.

Also the argentines are super fucking butthurt about the falklands, like liteeally bread knife all the way into the ass butthurt. Im pretty sure every fifth or sixth roadsign is jusr a picture of the falklands with 'malvinas argentinas' not to mention random signs on buildings and people buy pictures of the falklands to put on their walls, and fucking monuments everywhere, some in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Its a fucking joke im beginning to doubt people actually know where the falklands are or that theres more chileans living in the dalklands than argentines.

Mate youre litrally bolivians with funny accenrs, its argentines who arent latinos their fucking germtalians speakinf spanish

The only thing that belongs to Peru is nuclear annihilation.

>Also the argentines are super fucking butthurt about the falklands, like liteeally bread knife all the way into the ass butthurt. Im pretty sure every fifth or sixth roadsign is jusr a picture of the falklands with 'malvinas argentinas' not to mention random signs on buildings and people buy pictures of the falklands to put on their walls, and fucking monuments everywhere, some in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Its a fucking joke im beginning to doubt people actually know where the falklands are or that theres more chileans living in the dalklands than argentines.
LARPer/troll detected

Not that guy but it's absolutely not a meme that Argies are obsessed with Las Malvinas. I've been there and seen it firsthand, it's a national obsession.

it will be nuked too, you don´t want to leave a valuable region like that to your enemy survivors

Is just leftie propaganda being what it is...

No, is not. And is totally justify.

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

>I've been there and seen it firsthand
Confirmed LARPer/troll

Right now not much, but in the future it will become much more relevant. The Lithium Triangle between Chile, Argentina, and Bolivia holds 50%+ of the world's lithium, which is the raw material needed for most batteries in anything from computers to electric cars. The ETF tracking Lithium prices has gone up 60% this year alone and that's amid a backdrop of low oil prices (higher oil prices usually mean higher raw material prices because you need to compensate for higher fuel and transportation costs). Mauricio Macri is a pretty good technocrat and wants to run Argentina's economy well it seems like. Idk much about Michelle Bachelet in Chile, but it seems like she's just standard social democrat in South America. Chile produces a lot of the world's copper supply.

We all know the Falklands are rightful URUGUAYAN clay

As an argentinian, it's true. Though it's mostly Kirschnerists (a.k.a. poor people) going ape about them. If you ask a well adjusted person on the street, they'll tell you that "yeah sure they should be ours I guess" but noone has a real strong stance about it.

That's technically true, since Uaruguay is rightful argentinian clay

Upper middleclass here. Virtually every male I know plays rugby and is in pretty good shape. But football requires you yo be slim

>Virtually every male I know plays rugby
Salí del country imaginario, esnob.

Why did I enter this thread hoping to find anything but /int/ shitty memefest?

Why did I make this thread hoping to find anything but /int/ shitty memefest?

that´s almost correct except Uruguay is rightful brazilian territory

I can answer you, but you might not like it

While im by no means a leftist and i believe in some form of pragmatic patriotic-market policy oriented government should rule at the time being, our president is a really shady guy, and while i know i might sound like a guy from /pol/ he's a literal jewish puppet.

He is literally delivering the country to the IMF
>Massive debt
>Loan Dependency
>over confident because won elections pushing all kinds of pro-capitalist reforms
>While persuing the prior government crazies and corrupts "forgets" about his party (and family) corruption
>Broken al kind of promises
>Cowards platform, unlike actual American Republicans who literally tells the people no matter how uneducated they are what they are going to do and how they are going to fuck them up, this guy talks about "unity", "peace", "revolution of joy".
>Retarded spikes in public services costs
>Midclass still pays for most of the shit
>income tax, INCOME TAX STILL A THING (you get taxed if you earn an average of 1450 dollars i think)
>Labor reform to fuck workers justified because aparently we live in a "overlitigious country" and it's the workers fault
>It's not the workers fault, half of the employers who are at fault can't pay all the social burdens and the other half that can doesn't, many work accidents happen and insurance companies countersue workers or give half coverage leading to a lot of cases
>Judiciary system still not democratized
>Total lack of power separation respect (ie i don't give a fuck about what the supreme court says)

I could go on

Yo me presento - probablemente- en la lista de bondiola 2019

Yes, after eurangutans get extinct'd, humanity will prospere.

>they are obsessed with their italian heritage
fucking this
had some old argie cunt with bad breath and body odour scream at me about having no culture or history because I'm english, then rant at me how he had roman blood flowing in his veins

>Judiciary system still not democratized
>Total lack of power separation respect (ie i don't give a fuck about what the supreme court says)
Wasn't this even worse under Mrs Kirchner?
Also, what do you mean with 'not democratized'? Do you expect to vote for judges? If so, are you stupid?

bs
But thanks for the bump, eternal anglo

I second this. My argie friends, who are upper middleclass, told me that only uneducated people will unironically claim the islands are rightful argie clay. Most of them understand the Brits have a much stronger claim, but would never say it out loud for fear of being called 'anti-patriptic'. It's funny tho, cause they all condemn the war.

>Wasn't this even worse under Mrs Kirchner?
We can't say yet and also not argument, our president elected magistrates without observing the proper constitutional forms

>Also, what do you mean with 'not democratized'? Do you expect to vote for judges? If so, are you stupid?

I means Judiciary has to let room for new people and respect what norms says about how the fuck you get to occupy a job in the judiciary (" la dedocracia").
We still have judges occupying two seats and electing the people they want to preserve their powers.

most likely the argie has actual roman blood in his veins

While you are 99% guaranteed to be a snownigger "refugee"
>sabe meh rome from da mongolsss
>fuk romani ppl

Did you mean Cisplatina? Then I agree with you.

CHI

All memes aside, the Argentinian claim really is illegitimate once someone actually digs into the thing and weighs both sides. It was peopled by Brits who literally want to stay with the UK. Just let go of it, it's sad to see you hanging onto this.

t. not a Brit and an impartial third party

> t. not a Brit and an impartial third party
Really jogges the nogges

t. Not an argie and an impartial third party

Chile is Argentina

Oh I don't think anyone is crazy about the war. The government that is responsible for it is the most famous and repressive distatorship in the history of the country. Universally hated.

So never?

Doctatorship made by murica

So why are there signs and monuments and murals literally everywhere? Also is the war taught in school?

Antipodean South America were the Spanish colonies that were neglected early on. Then it attracted white settlers later on and because of the sparse and violent natives racial mixing was rare. I don’t know why it’s Mestizo today but it’s still better than the equatorial tropical slums.

>I don’t know why it’s Mestizo today
Open borders + corruption + mestizos/indios breed like cockroaches

Feels bad man

Chile being superior like always

Because it's a peruvian colony, ruled by the Inca übermensch