Le culture français

>Le culture français
>Not even in the podium in world heritage sites
Where did the cultured French meme come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Michelin_3-star_restaurants#Spain
compagnonsdugout.fr/actualite-public/top-5-plats-preferes-francais-recettes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

their history

Italy and China(and to a lesser extent spain) have been cultural exporters for millennia, whereas France only really began doing so after Charlemagne. The rate of cultural production is clearly much higher

*La culture française

Peasant

>The rate of cultural production is clearly much higher
>The most famous French artists are all Spaniards or Italians
lmao no.France produced jackshit culturally

False

>False
Can you name a renown French artist that wasn't Spanish or Italian?
>Inb4 memes like Delacroix or Monet
Lol.I am talking about major league artists

>can you oh btw if they are that doesn't count
Anyway, the jean cousins were both French

>Monet
>not a major league artist

Cultureless lowlife spotted

Manet

It's "la culture française" , Nigel

>Where did the cultured French meme come from?

From our superior literature but you're too uneducated to know about it.

>Van Gogh's Jannety
>Major league artist
lol.Keep crying froggie
>jean cousins
D-league tier

>From our superior literature
The only great writers you gave us were Voltaire, Balzac, Proust and Chateaubriand. Even Portugal has an higher amount of superior writers

>superior literature
A bunch of child tales and le miserables which is garbage.France has never produced a major writer

Although, using UNESCO is a bad criteria.

UNESCO, like most non-security council departments, is dominated by voting blocs, where members vote strictly along bloc interests. Picking a Heritage site has as much to do with politics as it does it does the actual significance of the site.

French painting took off in the baroque era.

>Spain or Italy has more influence in the UN than France
lol.If anything France is overrepresented

Who does Portugal have aside from pessoa?

Camões
Saramago
Eça de Queiroz
Gonçalo M. Tavares
Lobo Antunes

Literally who

Top tier authors

Let me guess: you only know Pessoa from The Book of Disquiet

Duh

Lol, such a graphic means nothing and you know it. I love to see spaniards and italfags so jelly because their culture is shit. Just remember how much Napoleon was a great man, he made us drink your tears, forever.

What a fucking faggot! Pessoa is best on poetry, not on prose. And the best Pessoa poetry isn't even by Pessoa!

I think you may forget Zola, Hugo, Maupassant, Stendhal and lot more.
Besides, who gives a shit about Portugal? It’s an underdevelopment country.

Both Spanish and Italian culture are more international and wordly renown than French culture.No point in denying objective facts

Who is that Passoa? Did he invent the passoa? That’s a cool dance!

>Even Portugal

Do they even have writers ?

You being uneducated does not mean that the countless French writers do not exist.

I will take as an example the Anti-liberal school, you have Edmund Burke(who was Irish btw), Taylor, and Arthur Kemp. Meanwhile, we have Maurras, Le Maistre, Barruel, Delassus, de Lomenie, de Benoist, Raspail, Camus(not the novelist)

no one gives a shit about spain and italy is a resort for german and english tourists

>You being uneducated does not mean that the countless Serb writers do not exist.
Same shit.Your literature is Serbian tier

>muh personal beliefs
>claim for «objective fact»
I bet you live a lot in your head

Zola, Stendhal and Hugo are fucking Balzac wannabes. Maupassant is good, but not great

And fine, I'll concede you Celine

No, it is Klingon tier by your logic.

Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world and it has a very distinct and recognizable culture.
Italian culture is loved by everyone.
The only people that like France are fedoras as nobody in the planet could tell you something about France except Paris

France promoting fine arts like no one ever.
France paying for artist to express the full extend of their art.
France producing what's still known as top tiers literature if not the best one.
France protecting, financing, promoting arts in all form and expressions still today when everybody else cuts on budgets.

France is a sanctuary for Art, that's where the meme comes from you uneducated pig.

And? What’s your point? There are always relations between authors in literature...

Prove facts wrong.Protip you can't

>top tiers literature if not the best one
Your literature died with Perec. Accept it

>Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world and it has a very distinct and recognizable culture.
this is meaningless. the only reason people speak spanish is because they had a large colonial empire. even in latin america all the dialect of prestige is mexican spanish because absolutely no one there gives a shit about spain
>Italian culture is loved by everyone.
mostly as memes about pasta and hand gestures

>France promoting fine arts like no one ever.
>France paying for artist to express the full extend of their art.
Best art museums in the world are in Italy and Spain
>France producing what's still known as top tiers literature if not the best one.
lol
>France protecting, financing, promoting arts in all form and expressions still today when everybody else cuts on budgets.
Oh yeah a nigger dabbing on a movie is high culture lol

Ever heard of Virginie Despentes ?

best museum is the louvre you subhuman

>Latin American culture is not just an offshot of Spanish culture
lmao keep crying.

>size of a culture is important at all

Why are they in France in Spain ? Know anything about cultural policy and agreements on arts in Europe ?

Those countries have claim on Masterpiece produced in France because the artist was from those shitholes. That's all it is.

>best museum is the louvre you subhuman
lol.The hermitage,the vatican museum and the British museum are all better but speaking purely on art El Prado and Ufizzi shit all over the louvre

>the Fuck Me girl
Lol

>Why are they in France in Spain ?
Mostly political refugees like Piscasso or Da Vinci. Those painters still made the bulk of their work on their native countries

t. retard

>Where did the cultured French meme come from?
No one under 50 thinks of France as a "cultural powerhouse" tbqhwyfamalam. Britain and America have a much bigger cultural output nowadays.

t. I disagree with objectives facts because I am a fedora

the only british cultural output of any relevance is in popular music, all of which originated in america

>mexico is more culturally relevant than spain

ouch that hurts

t. retard

>Spanish is the second most widely spoken language

Mostly spoken by mongrels and niggers

>Italian culture is loved by everyone
French culture dominated Italian culture til the Renaissance, as an example Marco Polo wrote in French and not in Italian

If French culture is shit then what is Italian culture

>Britain and America have a much bigger cultural output

Niggers singing about how they fuck white women isn't a culture, Marcus

Mexico is just Spain.Just like all Latin America

>even in latin america all the dialect of prestige is mexican spanish
Lmao stop talking about shit you don't know about, there's no """"dialect of prestige""""" here, proper spanish is pretty much the same everywhere. No one on earth would associate "ke webo vato" mexican globinspeak with anything remotely prestigious Paco.

Bullshit
>having a spoken language doesn’t spread your culture, even if "distinct and recognizable" (as every culture lmao)
>user can’t bring facts about Italian culture worldwide (inb4 : pizzerias and pasta bar are not demonstrating such "love")
>nobody on the planet could tell you something about France
Did you travel in the former french colonies? Because there, people have a lot to say about France. There’s something like a "french dream", people dream of living in the richest, finest and most diverse culture in the world.
Other anons talked about literature, but we could also talk about food!

>IM WHITE

Exactly, because these are not facts but beliefs.

There is a dialect of prestige and it's mexican spanish. Absolutely no one in Latin america gives a shit about spain because it's a nonentity

Africa will be speaking French,not English.
Brexit,Trump,Trudeau etc. will all take part in making Anglosaxon culture less important again.
Roman language Speakers,English,Germans and Slavs will soon again start learning French as diplomatic and Prestige language.

The French nearly could have ruled England,Germany and Italy in the 13th and 15th century.

>Mostly spoken by mongrels and niggers

French will literally be the mother toungue of a billion african niggers in your lifetime

>Marco Polo wrote in French and not in Italian
Italian wasn't a language back then
>Mostly spoken by mongrels and niggers
>Niggers singing about how they fuck white women isn't a culture, Marcus

French culture is all about niggers fucking white women

>former french colonies?
All shitholes that barely speak French

Italian as in the Tuscan dialect was

They barely speak French.They will just speak English or Chink as French is irrelevant

>proper spanish is pretty much the same everywhere
Say that to catalunians

>Say that to catalunians
They speak vanilla Spanish

That's a stupid image.
Fucking Australia has more "culture" than Greece?

shitposting is the cultural form of the future

All Greek culture was killed by the ottomans

From food.
Italy invented junk food with pizzas and pastas.
Spain invented the tapas, meals made from wastes.
France invented a lot of diverse cooking traditions, depending upon the climate of its regions. The more elaborated are the foods, the more they are rated by french tourists.

Cultured doesn't mean the ruins of fallen cultures

When whas the last time Greece was relevant again? 2500 years ago?

Spain has more 3 stars michelin restaurants despite michelin being French and having a huge French bias and having half the population of France.French cuisine is also a meme

That’s false

>A nigger holding of another nigger is somehow about "racemixing"
t. Arab rape baby

You only exist thanks to us, if it weren't for us reconquering and protecting your land from the Arabs, you would've been ass fucked by Jamal long ago

Even during the Rif War(IN FUCKING 1920) you begged for our help cause Jamal was assraping you, Southern Europe is a disgusting joke that has always tied the French down

us Catalans speak proper European Spanish. The only difference is that we also have another language, catalan. They are different languages.

Also, latin american spanish is trash.

>That’s false
t.denial
The movie is literally about a single father nigger banging white bitches and one dumping her mulatto baby on him

Shut the fuck up Pierre. Go suck some nigger cock. The only reason you are civilized is because us southern Europeans colonized you.

You should also mention that UNESCO standards for site classification are literally non-existent. Italy's got whole districts composed of dozens of villas counted as one site, whereas other countries have single buildings of middling artistic value counted independently, because it's all about how the candidacy was presented. Not to mention that UNESCO takes ages to evaluate candidates for WHS status, Italy's got like 50 on the waiting list.
WHSites are a shit way to rate a country's cultural achievements.

France has 26, spain has nine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Michelin_3-star_restaurants#Spain

You can’t blame for not accepting your false beliefs. Anyway you can continue eat your wastes, I’m too busy improving my cooking skills.

Remember Mahmoud likes his hummus fresh.

>Le Calandre restaurant
>3 star Michelin, ranked 36th in the world
Jesus fuck, but it's fucking shit. Granted, I'm certainly a food pleb, but I sure as shit was extremely underwhelmed by that fucking place, and everyone else I know that went there thinks the same.

>You can’t blame for not accepting your false beliefs. Anyway you can continue eat your wastes, I’m too busy improving my cooking skills.
The most popular dish in France is couscous,the second one is paella and the third one is pizza. Not even French people like French food

how the hell do you even measure that?

came here to post this

>Implying frogs can speak english for shit

english is french pronounced wrong though

They made a survay and most people answer that

The mixed race child is an Anglo(Gloria COLSTON) why should i even care if an Anglo breed with a black ?

The French movie is about a nigger fucking white bitches.That is French culture in the current year

I think you misread : compagnonsdugout.fr/actualite-public/top-5-plats-preferes-francais-recettes/

Almost all English words in common parlance are Germanic in origin, actually. Then for science we have Latin, and the obscure or unimportant words are of French origin.

>Movie
>Reality

They can produce 100 movies like that, in reality it never happen and niggers are still confined in their zoos, meanwhile you are 3% nigger

Lmao built survey results

Sorry your personal experience doesn’t mirror the current state of the world. Be curious, please.

>when you're a tiny island and still 8th, and many of the things in the top 2 were built by you...