Why should i buy Ark ?

Why should i buy Ark ?

because you want to make money

If you tell me how to sexy night bittrex theme I'll tell you.

Cuz of the wallet.

Seriously, dumped most my stash while it is in the slow bleed but kept a few cuz muh wallet looks neat.

Descending triangle indicates you should buy it in order to lose money for sure.

Descending triangle. This going to the moon

Because you enjoy watching your life savings go down the drain

easy 10% by tomorrow

But every other coin that follows this precise pattern (seriously, look up 90% of Bittrex daily charts) will eventually rebound from this precise kind of slow bleed. The trick is timing the buys.

Only buy it if you're a trader. This is a scam run by stuttering potheads. But for short term you can make some profits

.74 ark to anyone who tells me how to switch themes in bittrex.

STYLISH Chrome extension

AbU2hWuwAWc7kpGeThwkpfotXqf5rt1cmZ

Still waiting on that deposit...

I'll give this guy 1 ark if he pays this guy

Because it's a hyped as shit coin.
The question is not to buy ark, but when to buy ark. Once it starts pumping again, you will find a countless amount of bagholders.
It's almost in a free fall now. Be aware, timing the market is mostly pure luck.

youre a fucking faggot

Free fall? I see a healthy pull back, been hovering around the $3 mark for a while, after hitting an ATH.

It's been in a bear trend for 2 weeks, going from 123k sats all the way down to 70k sats. Almost half it's value lost

Trade in BTC, not USD

and it mooned insanely before that, jumping from ~40k to over 100k in 1-2 weeks. this is just a correction

Healthy is a strong word in a fall of almost 50% in a matter of two weeks. The downwards movement is still strong and there are barely any indications for a reversal.

it's still well up from the pre-moon price. that's called a correction

Look at Ark historically. This is not the first time it loses about 50% of the value after mooning and hitting a new ATH.
I will agree with you on the point that it does tend to take a while for it to recover, but so far it always has, bringin a new ATH of about 3x.
Ark to $10 before Q1 2018 or I'll get a "Deluded Arkie" tattoo

Meant to say "by the end of" Q1 2018
I'm not quite that deluded.

Done. Thanks
Fuck off cunt

arkie

you hold ark. you do not trade ark. i started holding this bitch in june. since then many poink wojaks have come and gone.

I didn't say anything about trading it. Although I don't see why you shouldn't. If I had been trading Ark I could have 4x the amount, assuming I didn't fuck up.

Floor has been found, btc will correct money will poor back into ark. lambos all round.