Oldie but a goodie

Oldie but a goodie

I guess we'll have to wait and see who wins

We are only growing stronger,
We will leave you in the dust.

As much as I love Link (in the game not the currency) it appears that ChainLink is likely a massive scam based on greater fool theory.

Link also only has 350m out of 1b total tokens circulating at 70m market cap. For a no-product platform built on top of Eth that claims to solve what the Ethereum protocol will solve itself.

>For a no-product platform built on top of Eth that claims to solve what the Ethereum protocol will solve itself.

lmao, what a retard you are. stay poor.

Oracles are not that special. Every blockchain worth something will implement them and allow their data to be accessed by external services. No reason for Link to exist at all.

Retard, people pay for middleware because they don't want to develop it themselves.

>gets funded by SWIFT
>"lol, no reason for this shit to exist"

ok

Here's your logic. ChainLink is middleware to connect blockchains through oracles. Then how is Ark not only all of ChainLink and then some since it aims to connect all blockchains? Don't you think that Ark will also expose the oracle for those blockchains as well? What am I missing here? But keep calling me a retard with no backup or evidence ChainLink has any value, let me know how those bags feel in a couple months

oracles? no. decentralized oracle networks? they're special, sorry you have to buy so late and expensive man, we fudded it hard for 4 days, you had your chance.

From my understanding chainlink aims at non-blockchain to blockchain and vice versa while ark is blockchain onlu

I miss those posts.
My fav was the one where the guy goes to a lambo shop and tips some whores 0.000000001 bitbean. Anyone have the pasta?

It's not expensive if the project has potential, I have a lot to spend at my disposal but I want to make sure the project can actually stand up to criticism instead of mindless shilling. Thanks

No but here's a DGB one

The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave 0.000001 DGB to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower, all while caressing me and drooling at my Digibyte wallet. They also came instantly after seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my DGB) and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim, I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Digibyte wallet. I came, and transferred .00000000001 DGB to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home. I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 DGB to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.

>My smartbridge can connect any blockchain, my power is infinite
> okay, sick, so when ark dips 2 percent, please purchase a few from my bank account
>....

If only we all lived inside the blockchain

Fuck me that's funny

OP's pic was sort of funny, this is just pathetic and not funny

Here I'll make one

>be year 2030
>wake up on private island I purchased off Jeff Bezos for 5 ark
>room filled with naked imported instagram sluts from around the world
>every pussy is sore from the night of animalistic fucking
>step over the hoes and walk outside to tropical paradise
>feelsgood.jpg
>summon 5 whores to bring me breakfast and suck my cock
>transfer 0.01 Ark to each to cover their cocaine habits for the next year
>hear on news hurricane Irma 2.0 is gonna strike my beautiful island
>pay US military 6 Ark to setup anti-hurricane orbital defense grid system
>island covered in transparent impenetrable screen
>watch eye of the hurricane go by on my private island bubble fucking 10 girls at once
>mfw

LINK goes outside the blockchain. Even the little cartoon pictures explain this.

>>pay US military 6 Ark to setup anti-hurricane orbital defense grid system
kek

reality is Bilzerian's pretty much living that exact life already

check'd & saved