MOOOOOONSHOOOOOOT!

No. Fuck you. Not telling. You all laughed at my coin. A couple of scrubs bought in, and they are going to be millionaires. But the rest of you, no.

The coin is SAFEX :^)

>the coin is worth 100sats now
Great bragging idiot

So I shouldnt buy in until its worth 100k sats. Buy high sell low. Got it.

Know why everyone is trying to get their hands on it? For every million coins you hold for a year you get 10k passive income. Not only that, this will sirpass and eliminate Monetha.

Surpass *

dude, it's a pnd, if you're lucky you'll get a little bit profit. If you hold, it will be like SiaCoin

Thats ok XRP IS pumping too and that is where Im mainly vested. Not a thing Fedora Fags can do about the XRP pump. They dont own any to dump and stop the pump. Wouldnt matter if they did. The Jews would doze them over.

Oh, and; "Your Mom is a Pump and Dump."

If you're the misc brah who made me buy @ 63sat, thank you, I unironically bought 100k back then.

But I sold all but 15k when it PND-d and whoever bought back then will have to wait for a long time to get his money back.

AND: bought early, so I am triple.my money on Safex atm. See you from Alpha Centari, Earthling.

Twas me, m8. You unironically should.buy back in under 250 sat for double your trouble. Thank me later. Didntnsteer you wrong last time.

Welp. Just got off the phone with Anka. She is an ex Serbian Sniper. Anyway, she said they are not going to let it fall below 265, so I guess the 250 train left the station. Sorry for giving you bum info.

I met Anka when I traded her for a can of tuna in Croatia. Things were kinda tough back then, you understand.

This is objectively the worst shilling I've ever seen. What's your name is slack so I can tell you you're a retard in front of everyone?

Im glad a girl who spent a night with a strange man for a can of tuna for her sisters kids got hooked up with a multi billion dollar coin that will take Europe by storm. See, no matter how bad things may seem at the time, never give up. Case in Point: Little .Anka.

I dont need the money, and am completely bored. We need World War so I can live more bizarre stories Like Anka and the tuna. When those things happen, they seem mundane and ordinary at the time, yet seem so far fetched in the telling to shut in neets. And: I couldnt give a flying fuck at a galloping sheep what you think of my "shilling".

Whoever that was that tried to push it past 280, dont be greedy. For now we rest. Tomorrow we pump. Wash rinse repeat to 5 cents. Then we let it retrace for a couple of weeks to 3 cents. Then we have another conference to look forward to, and we begin pumping again. Get your converter you lazy bum.

Anka will keep watch while we sleep. Safex is safe with her, just as my sleeping body was safe under the deadly gaze of her 7.62x 56R Druganov.

The fuck you on about dude?
Also do i buy now or do you expect the price to slightly drop today?

>quick rundown on Anka?