Oh look, NEO is going on another bull run again

Oh look, NEO is going on another bull run again

oh look, NEO is rising instead of falling down to $10 which is what all the retards here said would happen.

give it a month

NEO will be around $70 then

NEO will be around 20 then

$100 screencap this and remember me as the NEO shaman, you're welcome.

Cause they are retards.

AHHHH WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN

I'M AN OMG BAGHOLDER AND MY SHITCOIN ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE

Cause you are a retard

You said this last month.

nope

you are poor and will always be so.

capped!

Checked. We just broke through 800sat

I only have like 7 NEO that I got for $20/per. If it ever does go to $100 should I just hodl them or trade them back for more BTC? Does NEO have the potential to go further than $100 down the road?

Big ol green dildo just now c:

1000 to 2000 dollar next 1-3 years. Also get gas it will soon follow

^ this

based on what r u makin these absordo claims.

Well that’s a hodl in that case. I just have mine in Bittrex. What’s the best wallet to store NEO in? Also if you can explain gas to this newcryptofag.

I want to sell and rebuy when it dips down a bit but i remember the early august pump when it just kept going, how do you know when it's at the top. Fuck this shit.

You're not a day trader, don't act like one. Sell @ 70 in two weeks.

It's certainly possible, if neo follows an ethereum like trend. Whose to say it will for sure but t's got all the tools do do so.

At current total market caps if neo had a hit of 20 billion the coin would be worth around 400-500 dollars. Next year let's say the crypto currency market cap has grown to 300 billion though.. . Then we could see neo pushing a grand.

Crypto know how China know how.

We've burned all the chink out of our system. We should be good now... hopefully

Within 48 hours China shuts down trading and 40% of trading volume evaporates

Wtf is going to happen?

Well famalam?

good thing its mostly the west thats buying neo

try harder next time KEK

yup. we don't need China anymore. Korea new best friend.

Da Hongfei said this is all bullshit. I trust him more than random Veeky Forums fag #74612

Hoooray, i earn money for me lunch.

And you said $10.

In conclusion:
Nobody knows shit, and you are all goddamn retarded.

Neo will deploy a bunch of ''crickety crooks'' and 500 gas will allow one person to roly-poly with one of their crickety crooks.