Canada

Is there any other nation that can challenge Canada for how boring and uneventful it was?

New Zealand is a contender but even they had the Maori.

Canada isn’t boring, we were badasses in the world wars.

Boring, but successful. No need to shed a lot of blood to get what you want.

Seriously? Canadian history extending prior to the formation of Canada is rad as fuck.

The Haida essentially ran the whole Coast from Alaska to California, dominating it like the Vikings from their home base on Haida Gwaii. They would pile into 80 man canoes and fucking ///paddle/// up the great PNW rivers or down as far as Oregon just to brutalize the shit out of other native groups, razing villages and taking the survivors as slaves.

>All of the battles fought in Canada during the seven years war
>War of 1812
>Transformed from a backwater colony into a prosperous country in the course of 100 years.
>uneventful

Australia.

And that doesn't get into the neighbouring nations, on the coast, which were about equally as powerful as the Haida if only because they had to in order to resist the military power off the coast.

In fact they too took turns brutalising and enslaving the lesser native groups to the south.

Nations like the tlingit, kwakawakawakw, who I feature in this attached pic because their military power afforded these nations centred around the British Columbia Coast and the Alaskan Pan handle with so much wealth that they developed their culture and art forms to a degree unafforded to more southerly first nations peoples because endless raids from these northern groups ensured permacucked economic and cultural depression as far south as california.

These fuckers were notorious for their ferocity, even capturing American merchant ships near modern day Seattle and equipping their war canoes with their swivel guns.

Not Canadian

Well then you are going to struggle to find much compelling if you narrow things like that because Canada has only came into its own as a truly independent state in the past 100 years. Didn't even get its own constitution from Britain until 1982. The rest of its modern history is flatly that of new France and British north America, which isn't properly Canadian lol

Yeah, I meant more the British Canadian settlers up to today.

Tell me everything you know about them

The Quebec Independence debacle was more interesting than anything New Zealand ever had.

Uruguay had a civil war and went through a few dictatorships

[spoiler]I'm moving there next year[/spoiler]

>the conference meant to get the provinces/colonies to confederate but turned into a big party where all the delegates got smashed
>Louis Riel II: Bouxgaloux Electrique (the messiah edition, with native guests)
>the HBC-NWC rivalry
>the absolute madmen fur traders who explored much of western Canada (including its northern reaches)
>Quebec's borderline fascist premier Duplessis
>Quebec's periodic nationalist chimpouts (i.e. the far-left terrorists in the late '60s/70s)
>labour unrest during the Great Depression
>armed standoffs between natives and police in the '90s
>British/Canadian authorities having to deal with US-backed Irish nationalists raids in the 1860s

>Confederation was supposed to be a a union of the Atlantic colonies, but PEI bailed (even though the conference was in Charlottetown) and Newfoundland never showed up, so Canada (the colony, Ontario and Quebec) decided to join instead

by 'uneventful' you mean not many terrible things happend there don't you?
Pleberals are so butt hurt by the fact that Anglo societies gear towards Utopias that they write them off as "boring" and "uneventful".
You want eventful?
Go to somewhere woggy and get some wog disease.
Honestly If you hate Anglo society so much, get off whatever device you're using to read this, forgo all the benefits of industry, if not modernity. Live without electricity. Look at the sky and have literally no idea what's happening up there or at the horizon and have no idea what happens over there. Stop thinking in this language, it's clearly lost on you anyway.
Just scuttle about the filth living off whatever you can scavenge or whatever it was your ancestors did before the ascent of the Anglo-sphere.

Please return to one of the designated autism zones

This.

They were the first country to win the football (the better version) world cup in 1930 and they won another one in 1950.

Delaware is the most boring place in human history, to the point that the wikipedia outline for its history skips from 1776 to 2003. Seriously the entire "1776 to today" section was for an extremely long time just a link to a hurricane article.

Lautreamont was born there.

weed is legal there

Canada has impressive feats in both world wars

>This is his counter-argument

>muh argument
Your entire post was a strawman my man. I didn't even make a serious OP.

Pretty much nothing happened here until the 20th century.