Jump on this now

Jump on this now

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-IOC

Other urls found in this thread:

tellawallet.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not buying your bags kid

tellawallet.com/

Surprised to see that this many people are dumping based on Fintech. They made it to the top 3 and pitched to industry leaders, development is still in progress and DIONS is just over a month away. More cheap IOC for me I guess, sell me your FUD money lads.

All in for me... well at least 60% hahaha

That's a weak ass dump, I remember when DGB didn't win the citi challenge and it crash like 40% lmao

We still watching?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm in.

did they loose?
Oh well, got to wait for dions then.

Unfortunately yeah
Thank god for DIONS release keeping people from getting scared and dumping lol

Yes. Personally i'm in it for DIONS though and I see Fintech as a minor part of IOC in the grand scheme of things. Price should reach new ATHs in the run up to DIONS release.

Oh well, with that many sponsors and huge corps there they should come back with some good news anyways, I hope at least.

I think/hope so too.

Richard mentioned some good networking on the bright side, awareness was raised which was very good

What a dump. Gonna have to crash harder than that to take away my gains off this ioc sob.

Exactly, that's the post I thought of.
Perfect place for networking, and he does not seem like an autist, so it might even work out.

DIONS COUNTDOWN HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN... ITS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR AND CONFIRMED BY RICHARD.... 3 YEARS OF WORK FINALLY COMING OUT.

Groundhog Dions

> Its only been an hour

>40%
Was 2400 sats is now 42

DIONS bros will make it