Hello guys

Hello guys,

I came off gaming and started using my GTX1070 for mining. So far (~18hrs), I made this much HUSH and right now I'm mining ZEC. What should I exchange the HUSH for? Should I even exchange it? I know this isn't worth shit, I'm just experimenting. My mother decided to invest in a much larger mine (with 32 Radeon RX580s) and doesn't give any BTC to me so I'm trying to make my own somehow.

2017... trying to mine with a GTX1070...

bruh, I'm just experimenting
also, I looked it up on whattomine.com and I can supposedly make 25-40$ a month by mining HUSH and ZEC

I think I could slightly boost that with crypto exchange, and that's why I'm here. My PC makes for a good room heater as well :D

so did u factor in electricity cost in that 25-40$ a month?

sortof
desu I'm not supposed to tell this but we're stealing electricity so it doesn't really matter

not supposed to tell me on an user imageboard, really?
well by all means go ahead and mine to your heart's content!

Got him, nicely done FBI.

my dad would go fucking mental if he found out I told you :D now what do I do with my HUSH? To be honest I was planning to convert it to some hash through TOR's dark markets

buy some hash
should get you .1g

sounds good, but I would guess that through some exchange and even more mining, we could make that 1g or even more

you mean trading with it?

Mining with a normal pc is mostly good if you catch a coin that is worth nothing but has a good future. So you can mine a lot while it is worth nothing and then a year later you are rich.

Like mining eth at 2-10 bucks.

I tried mining eth, but my hardware is quite weak for that. It would take a lot of time to get a worthy amount. On the other hand, ZEC mines at like 1.7$/day. Perhaps I could mine it, then trade it for something that will rise in value faster?

are you a brainlet?
Eth was good, it is not right now.
You got to find the next eth.

Do whatever makes you the most money.

I probably am a brainlet because I don't even know what that means. Mom started mining Monero instead of eth recently though. He has some very smart guys who do the hardware for her and even suggest what to mine/trade.

she*

any good coins atm that may be good in the future?

To mine?
No idea honestly.
Privacy coins are all mooning right now. Vertcoin can explode anytime. Maybe it won't, maybe it can 20x. Strong community, good connections, atomic swap etc.
I don't see the use of the coin, but a lot of people do.

signatum

fucking lel

>my dad would go fucking mental if he found out I told you

Your dad's going to be pissed when you tell him that an anonymous faggot on a yak fetish forum reported your post to the FBI, because energy theft is a federal crime if the provider is located in several states.

Hiroshimoot is required by law to turn over your IP address when the subpoena hits him.