Are you fucking kidding me

Are you fucking kidding me

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8VyWZFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats going on

got listed on cryptopia but then they had some blockchain syncing issues and have had to delist, cryptopia devs are becoming pissed so they might not let us relist

thanks for the update... i don't follow up much but got some

WE GOT SCAMMED BOYS

we still have yobit guys

link please or is this just gay FUD

Literally nothing is going on

They are in talks with exchanges; shit takes time.

It's not an ERC20 that can be put on ED right away.

>its not a token so it'll be listed quicker
A month later
>it's not a token so it takes some time...

Oh look, a person different than me said something obviously wrong.

so the cryptopia thing is made up bullshit, yes? just confirming.

larping retard

he said it would have an easier time getting added to real exchanges like bittrex and polo because its not an ERC-20 token, and cannot be in any way considered a security, as its just a regular cryptocurrency used to operate its own blockchain

yes

Its not made up. They also won't be on bittrex because they broke terms by talking about the listng before or happened

Goddamit i just lost 5k on this piece of shit

Pure Fud, don't be a retard.

Worthless bags. Just sell as soon as you can

anyone else setting up a bot to dump the second it hits exchanges? this dump is going to be monumental

They have refused to say anything about bittrex listing when questioned so i call bullshit, someone just spreading some FUD.

just relax everyone, holy shit

So much fud and shilling on this coin Jesus

this ICO is a fucking joke. I can't believe I went all in on this, I'm going to lose everything

If you own ODN, You will actually OWE money. The first ever negative balance coin. Believe

Remember kids, this level of fud means you need to HODL AND NEVER SELL. I have enough ODN so I don't give a fuck. Don't sell your goods.

this. I'm quite sure there is not a single guy in thread that actually thinks odn will be shit.

you will be lucky if you sell your bags for 75% ICO price

You pajeets never give up do you. SHIT COIN. Only brainlets and pajeets shillers would support it.

those asshole devs should be reported to the SEC. I can't believe they can be allowed to take people's money just like this

I got fucked on this one. Been listing on etherdelta all morning. No one wants to buy at the ICO price.

ODN IS NOT ERC20 TOKEN SO ITS NOT SEC

I don't get this thread. We arent that many people on Veeky Forums why do you fuckers try to fud so badly?

to buy cheaper from weakhands

It's not FUD, It's genuinely a shit coin and deserves to get hardcore dumped. How's New Delhi this time of year?

Hahahaha this is a 2/10 FUD thread but I respect the effort. Literally all fake. The fact that there is this much effort to buy cheaper makes me excited desu

I get that. But why here? why not on reddit or something, whos gonna fall for it here? it's just Veeky Forums as usual, the people who lurk here constantly know what to think of this right?

LMAO at these Pajeets thinking claiming thread is FUD. Nobody will buy your shit coin. Enjoy the bags, if you ever get to an exchange lmfao. Shit Product, Incompetent Devs.

Reverse psychology user they are pretending to be bad at fudding to fake you out.

I bet that you saw blockcat P&D from $1 to $4. It was only on /biz. There are also new users that want to be milionaires in 1 day. And Veeky Forums have not bad google seo.Work on basics user

feels like the same 100 guys here since I started posting on biz 2 years ago. Not sure if it rly attracts new guys. blockcat was also a big topic in the ethtrader subreddit for days but yeah, possible it took up initial speed here

I mean literally anyone can log onto the Slack right now and see this entire thread is made up

yeah that makes fucking a lot of sense

LMAO it hasn't been on EtherDelta because it's NOT an ETH token. Who the fuck falls for this shit honestly

it's happening

hell yeah

why would they add security?

odn is not a security, its just a coin used to operate its own blockchain

Nice!!!

Security on an eth related project? Lol never

Stop staring at candle graphs. Just pump with Delta-V and get quick crypto with minimal effort. discord.gg/8VyWZFU