NEO NEO NEO NEO

NEO 70$ before october

screencap this

Doubtful.
Possible but doubtful.
I'd say $50-58
Although, if China announces it's working with NEO finally (like it is) then this should be 80+ by October.

I trade on the ETH/NEO chart and sold half my stack like 25% ago thinking it would be fine. Keep waiting for it to go down because I don't think it's gonna keep going up and keep being wrong.

I know for a fact that as soon as I buy it's going to drop. What do I do boys? I'm stressing over here.

Can someone explain this pump to me?

buy small amounts every day, it feels nice

Check neo's last months, then come back

Same. Kept holding out because I was sure the meme pump was done but it just doesn't stop. I know the same as you though that my bid will be the ath.

that would be a fucking mars mission to $150
the implications is too much, even $200 is possible

It only dipped because of the China news but NEO isn't specifically made for ICOs and they are the only Crypto team being consulted by the chinese government on how to proceed with regulations.
The pump has somewhat to do with that info, and also to do with the fact that SK just started trading NEO on a few big exchanges.

Good idea. I'm about to buy a small amount so be prepared for a price drop.

yeah it's just going back to where it was a month ago. we will have to wait and see if it lasts or just an opportunity to bounce from such a low price

NEO will be on Bithumb, coinnest & poloniex before october

I mean, they have a say in how the crypto regulations proceed. They were consulted about the ICO ban before it happened (even asked if it should happen) and are currently the only coin anywhere that is working for maximum compliance. The government there is actually following their advice on how to handle crypto...
That's huge, it's just not something the government has made an official announcement about because why the fuck would they.
The info isn't hidden though. You can go read all about it. I think people just don't bother looking into stuff and just wait for announcements so they miss the important info that's just sitting out there.

I thought it already opened on the Korean Exchanges.

Poloniex doesn't have NEO but it has GAS?
wtf... Didn't know that.

People just got shaken down by FUD in order for the eternal china man can buy cheap

You see those big red candles? That's because I bought. Every fucking time.

that was such a bullish flag, going all in neo is my comfiest decision yet, in since $6

Enjoy my bags!

don't sell, eventually the market will forget about your toxic presence and move on

I'M JACKED!

I'M JACKED TO THE TITS!

Fight me bitch

Wtf huge red candle out of no where

settle down goys, let's not be mean towards each other. we are all Veeky Forumsbros.

time to take profits : )

H-He spoke the truth

I'm just playing, there's a shitload of people buying this dip. Hold tight.

Such a joke. I hate my life.

LOOOOL

I'm hoping that huge wall at 0.10178086 will save my skin.

Must suck. I hope you get all the NEO you want to.

Sit tight boys it ain't over.

Lol. blocks taking forever right now because the centralized concencus nodes are taking a shit. This piece of shit isn't going to be around by 2020.