Who agrees iota will have a big rally anytime soon?

IOTA has been in a bear market for longer than the total market (iota started bearing one month ago, the whole market cap only half a month ago). Because of this IOTA touched it's floor of 50 cents early on in relation to the other coins (5 september, while the whole market cap was still above 160m!) Which is also why Iota didn't tank as hard as the other coins the last 2 weeks. It seemed like IOTA wanted to break out early on 11 september as it had been testing the floor of 50 cents a couple of times already, but a continuation of the moon into a bull phase was aborted as the other coins started crashing right after (which unfortunately also takes iota down regardless). Not only that, IOTA started gaining lots of recognition & hype the last 2 weeks, for example subreddit subscribers increased A LOT since it's ATH of 1.10.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

keep in mind i wrote this description the 18th

IOTA has been around years user.

It's been traded OTC since the ICO, 11/25/2015

Whilst having said that I do think it's consolidating quite nicely, quite when the breakout will take place, and how high it could go will depend on a number of things. News, new partnerships etc

Iota is a good coin and anyone who has a brain should own some

سوف يوتا تنتشر بذور الله مع المال يوتا ونحن سوف تنظيف الغرب

It'll likely be added to Binance very soon.

I just hope not before oct 1st since i can't buy more before that

Not buying this refugee coin.

you are right:

>>from reddit

There are only 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283 MIOTA

People always complain about the supply being too large, but if you think about it, owning just 1 GIOTA puts you in a club even more exclusive than owning one BTC (supply max 21,000,000). There are maximum only 2.8 million people in the world that will ever own a single GIOTA. Anyone who says IOTA cant make you rich is a liar, plain and simple.

(1 GIOTA = 1000 MIOTA = 1,000,000 KIOTA = 1,000,000,000 IOTA)

BTC (max circulating supply 21,000,000 BTC)
IOTA (max circulating supply 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283,277,761 IOTA total supply)

why would you bother with this kikecoin? Do not touch this sandnigger garbage.

You would need a 15 bil market cap just for IOTA to reach $5. Sell this shitcoin and invest in something better

You are wrong. With a 15 bil market cap 1 IOTA would be worth $0.000005

Even then, why do you care so much about token price when you can buy millions of them. If it reaches 15 bil marketcap it's still a x10 regardless of token price.

perhaps he is talking about price of MIOTA and you of IOTA (ratio 1:1000000)?

why are there so many retards in crypto?

you are insulting my intelligence by explaining this to me

see

Still, why does token price matter that much?

source?

some iota facts

#p r o s:
*zero transaction fees
*tangle = no blockchain to download
*back up: your seed is enough
*more transactions and network spam makes the network stronger
*dev team seems to be diligent and industrious (and yes they are humans and humans have emotions)
*open source (the coordinator is not open, but it will be deactivated, when there is enough transaction traffic)
*the supposed "iota-bug" by Neha Narula (MIT) was intended misinformation and market manipulation
(Narula’s team provided no new information to the IOTA team. Security of the IOTA signature scheme relies on one-wayness of the hash function which was not broken, despite of the attempts to do so. Members of Neha Narula’s team have a vested interest in multiple projects that are in direct competition with IOTA; more infos medium.com/@mistywind/iota-cofounder-sergey-ivancheglo-aka-come-from-beyonds-responses-to-the-ongoing-fud-about-so-ea3afd51a79b )

#c o n s:
*still in development: to receive a transaction you must "attach the tangle" in the software and yes it needs minutes till hours
(after wallet update last time I needed 32 tangle-attachings!)

except that you buy a miota and there are almost 3 billion of them
you'd have to pay 500 dollars for a single shitgiota

shitcoin, do as dave says and dump your bags

yeah, but to buy a BTC you must pay $4000 (8x)

2.7 Million units (GIOTA)
21 Million units (BTC)

...scarcity

>almost 3 billion
No: almost 3 million (2.7 GIOTA), not billion