Puerto rico independence

Puerto rico independence

>what is autism.

Literally nobody in the US likes you so I support this

No
Caribbean niggers diserve no independence
They should all bow to the king of spain

Literally /pol/

Become a state or declare independance. Not even the president would bat an eye.

The Hollywood hills of Latin America.

Fuck nationalism and separatism

Not going to happen, every pro-independence fucktard is upper middle class.

>getting American taxpayer relief funds without being a state
>still call for independence anyway

Ungrateful spics

Puerto Ricans are white though.

You can't do either.

Do we even get anything out of Puerto Rico?

Just make teaching English manditory until the population reachs 70% English speakers so it can become a state

They don't want independence because they'll lose much of the military and economic protection provided by the US

They don't want statehood, because they don't want to lose their ethno-cultural identity (that they also aggressively push on New York, Chicago, and LA multiple times every year) to globalism

They see US territory status as the way to keep their cake and eat it to. They will continue being for the foreseeable future.

>inb4 a-actually I'm a very smart person, and I absolutely must tell you that Puerto Rican isn't an ethnic group. Like most Latinos they're a Ibernian-Amerindian m...
>inb4 actually ceasing to be a US territory would end most of the risk of flood by internationals, which is already happening to them while they're a US territory

Ok fine, next time you can rebuild your own god damn island.

Puerto Rico would be the staging base for an invasion of say, Venezuela.

From what I can tell, even though the vote is almost overwhelmingly in favor of independence, only like 20% of the population ever votes on it because most just want things to stay as they are.

No, fuck you

Didn't they vote to become a US state a few years back?

See