Which Roman Emperor is this guy equivalent to?

Which Roman Emperor is this guy equivalent to?

Michael VII Doukas

Whichever one was the gayest

Marcus Aurelius? that guy rekt the biggest foe of Rome, Parthian Empire. Which is equivalent to America's Sovet.

Nero

Heh

None, actors were the social equivalent of prostitutes.

Ronald Reagan

Septimius Severus.

>religious traditionalist
>persecuted minorities, but it ended up backfiring
>focused mainly on the military

THEODORA

Diocletian. Both of them instituted reforms that stabilized their respective nations on the surface level, but in doing so inadvertently planted the seeds that would lead to the nation's downfall.

Fascinating

Soviet wrecked themselves

Please remind me why he's the most hated president.

>illegal immigrant amnesty
>Assault Weapons ban
>no fault divorce
>dropped taxes while also increasing the budget, ballooning the debt massively

>he thinks Reagan caused the economy to boom

and this guy is considered a GOAT president by Republicans and conservatives?

also he started the War on Drugs, which the government lost
and the whole Iran-Contra thing

He was actually a pariah when he was in office and his own party considered impeaching him over Iran-Contra. The whole "St. Reagan" thing didn't really start until the early Clinton years.

Claudius perhaps? Didn't come to the throne until fairly late on, was kinda munted (Claudius likely with some kind of palsy, Reagan with dementia).

You know, I bet this is total horseshit.
For one, I bet prostitution wasn't so bad.
And for another, they drew enormous audiences.
Granted, we don't remember their names. But then clearly we can't compare present-day actors with the likes of these anonymous things.

What minorities did Ronald Reagan persecute?

>Started the war on drugs
"No." Realistically, the war on drugs began with FDR, but really got underway with Nixon. Reagan just followed through with Nixon due to the coke epidemic (and the crack epidemic that followed) which Carter did fuck all about.

>which the government lost
That's not true either, drug use per capita has gone down significantly in the United States since the Reagan years, but that's out of the scope of this board.

this

that doesn't make sense why does it show Marx

Reagan vetoed the Civil Rights acts, the congress however vetoed him. His reason was, as you may have guessed it, "state's right" to deny minorities/women their rights. He also was against the Voter's right act.

Trajan for sure.

Trajan

Theodosius I, both were shitty leaders who were all about MUH GOD who allowed mystic charlatans to dominate them and yet are propped up as great leaders despite the immense harm they brought to their states.

>Reagan
>inadvertantly

Vespasian