Twitter faggots

Hey guys! Where do you get crypto signals?
I've tested many paid services but found out it is complete bullshit.

Actually the best source for me is TWITTER.
I will share my list of best cryptobloggers. I was literally writing all the signals and checking who succeded mostly.

1) twitter.com/Crypto_Ed_NL
2) twitter.com/CryptoBully
3) twitter.com/mindandtrading
4) twitter.com/crypto_rand
5) twitter.com/cryptoboater
6) twitter.com/WickedSense
7) twitter.com/CRYPTOBANGer - shitcoins mostly
8) twitter.com/ZeusZissou
9) twitter.com/FatihSK87 - many fails last time
10) twitter.com/WolfOfPoloniex - pop

Share your lists too.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/thecryptosyn
twitter.com/cryptodealer_io
twitter.com/CryptoBully
discord.gg/8VyWZFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mobile.twitter.com/thecryptosyn

Follow. Wait a few weeks. Make money.

>mobile.twitter.com/thecryptosyn
is that you?

Nope. It's like 18 dudes just starting their project. I've been in their slack for a while and they've made me a ton of money.

Here's a recent call:

Ethereum Classic (ETC) 91% POI 8-12 hours, entry window imminent. TA for entry. Target range, 71% probability of 42% increase, 88.3% probability for 21% increase. Timeframe for increase, 24-72 hours. @channel

Here are a few others:

@channel Here are some _OLD_ Calls from the dBet Slack being Posted here:
*September 15th*
Lisk (LSK) - 92% POI, 1-4 days timeframe, up 31% 189500 sats, [suggested entry 148k sats / TA recommended] - flagged

OmiseGo (OMG) - 88.3% POI, date range / price target - trend analysis primary markers, flags set for socials and “news” - news non-factor (hype is still high from 10x gains since July) for exchange buyers. Price target 3289xx sats between 9/24 - 9/27 with +/- 2700 sats value deviation. Suggested entry - whenever; follow your TA.

*September 17th*
Metal (MTL) 91% POI, 1-4 days, 20% increase, estimated value of asset 0.00325000 [entry anything under 250k~ sats].
flags: software release, partership announcements, press cycle upstart, possible Q4 hold. ATH breakthrough 28% probable 7-12 days. Max projection set to 0.00785000 sats valuation 3-6 months.

Ubiq (UBQ) - 87~% POI, 1-3 days, 16% increase from entry (57k sats), estimated value of asset 61k sats. [suggested entry 49k sats] look for volume close to 50k levels, buying ahead of 49k will elevate risk to 41% POI reduction between 44k-46k levels, to 67% @ 47-48k levels. Suggested entry of 49k within 6-8 hours will indicate a rebound / return to mean. Top price target this week ranges low 60k sats max.

Long form SA projection: Zcash (ZEC) - 71% POI, 0-3 months, 268% increase from *current entry*, suggested entry [0.0495]. Estimated value of asset is 0.076xBTC

Komodo (KMD) - 77% POI 2-4 days, 37% increase from suggested entry of [47600sats]. Estimated value of asset through October 2017 is 54000sat average.

NEO (NEO) 88% POI, 1-4 days, 28% increase from suggested entry of 51x sats. Estimated value of asset is 0.0112~, target range for projected value 2-3 months.

NavCoin (NAV) 61% PO*D* , 1-3 days, 8-12% decrease.72% POI 4+ days, 31% increase from new low on downtrend. Suggested entry: 2-3 days, 32k sats.

thanks for your list, I appreciate that. I'd share some myself but I only follow complete fuckups so far.

twitter.com/cryptodealer_io

bros I really need money today

haven't made a good trade in weeks

shill me something that will definitely give me 10% in 3 days tops

Wolf of Polo is a degenerate alcoholic whiny dumbass who gets most of his calls wrong. Shame on you for posting him.

He was pretty accurate with BTCUSD in summer. He also has a big audience meaning he can pump coins - fast profits

I'm building a platform that consolidates all these tweets in one place, and monitors e-mail and reddit.
You can really catch good waves if you act quick on news.
What you guys think?

all these retards just shill their webpages for ad money and "mentoring" courses. don't be stupid.

>2) twitter.com/CryptoBully

LMAO that faggot kept saying NEOs gonna moon, then his stoploss got triggered fucking scrub

I understand all the bad sides of those twitter traders BUT
my choice is based on experience and observation of over 300 guys

Delta-V on Discord is the only signal group I actually had some success with. With that said, I'd rather follow my own gut than pay someone.

can you share the link pls?

discord.gg/8VyWZFU (you're welcome)

Alright, I didn't really wanted to post in this thread but now I do. I'm attilafx and can also be found on twitter. I'm cool with it that my name isn't shilled in this post. Why I do post in here is because many people have to understand that NOBODY makes 100% perfect trades. Not wolfofpoloniex, not eddy, not cryptoyoda and neither me. Those who claim that all their trades are winners is just plain stupid. I began trading in 2007 and have seen many people ruin their account in all kind of markets. You have to understand that the moment you buy something it is you who buys and not anybody else, it is risk that you take. I am pretty much against trading with leverage because every market can drop 50% overnight. The moment you take leverage it might go well but in the end it will ruin either your account or your health. Anyway, what I want to say is that I understand for many it is hard to take the hit when somebody makes a bad call. There are ways to make it up if you don't go all in, don't use leverage and spread the risk. Even I take hits from time to time but don't forget that trading is truly one of the hardest business out there. There will always be people out there bashing on me, I don't mind. $START was one of the situations. In the end, all you need is patience since even that paid well for most. Nobody can make 100% calls. Wanna become filthy rich overnight? do daytrading instead of investing. I already want to say good luck to you with daytrading.

not him butthx!

Where is it? Sounds like a good idea

Lets have a webpage to monitor

Sounds good to me.