When do i buy

when do i buy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FFRWePVyZUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

now

or wait if you wanna save a few bux but with a big chance of becoming pic related instead

Three months ago.

Agreed. Now. That little correction that just happened bounced off 750k, so it may not go lower than that for a while.

China FUD is over, Koreans are taking over and buying this. Chinks have dumped their bags a while ago when BTC hit 3k.

, look at neo drop right now

Between 700-750k

When it tanks back down to 19 after the kimchi hype is over

oh no. it's surely tanking down to $10

it's likely going sub 700k sats today

>ITa DEAD M8
I suggest you dont buy it atm

Should have bought it a couple of days ago when the bird told you to do so. In case youre worried about the future listen to the bird, heres an update on her situation.
youtu.be/FFRWePVyZUk
Were going to see whats good next week.

who still /comfy/ here

the Neo logo should be on the moon, friendo.

Time to sell for ETH boys.

snooze. wake me up when ETH can even break 0.08 again.

$29B market cap, the most bloated piece of shit ever, fucking slow and high cost to transfer, platform for a fuckton of useless scammy "ER20" tokens and ICOs that go nowhere.

look at UBIQ and EXP, both ETH-based and both sucking dicc right now.

Who cares? I've made 15k off of it. I don't give a shit what the token does.

>literally one developer
this coin is DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Buying this is a waste of resources.

>i made money off eth
>therefore eth is always good to buy
are you retarded or what

Bitch that's the only indicator for whether a coin is good or not. All this other shit that separates them means nothing. Nobody actually cares about the technology.

yeah, ok. thx for your input

China is banning all crypto except NEO tokens. 10 Billion dollar market cap by Q1 2018.

I sold at 450k

I'm so done day trading. I got burned twice today.

> (OP)China is banning all crypto except NEO tokens. 10 Billion dollar market cap by Q1 2018.
proofs?

Daytrading isn't for the faint hearted.

Only a loss if you sell faggot.

Well I personally feel that NEO is due for a decent dip, and wanted to short it, but it's too sporadic to for me right now. I'll just buy on the next big dip.

for the first time since I entered crypto, I too am /comfy/

>didn't buy when price was dropping

When is it going high again?

Your mom

What happened to the fucking Korees? They should be up by now lazy cunts

Rather than day trade, put it in neon wallet and let it make gas. Hold both. Wait a year. Gas returns about 10% on your investment, which is sick, plus coin appreciation. It WILL appreciate over the next few months. Big shit happening with neo.

That's 10% annually correct?

No, where are the Koreans. I was promised their attendance during the moon ceremony. Want some fucking slopes here now.

2 morrow mate