Shill me 2 coins for me to put $1000 each in

Shill me 2 coins for me to put $1000 each in.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/technology/352584-warner-sees-reddit-as-potential-target-for-russian-influence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put $2000 more into bitcoin.

I'm 18 and have only this much saved up

LINK and LINK
your welcome
remember me someday

ETH, LINK.... thank me later.

Then buy BRK.B and Vanguard ETF shares and and get the fuck out of crypto, are you retarded?

whats up with all the link hype

LINK and STOX

I know stox seems almost stupid, but its half ICO price and all the dumpers already got off
It's a great fucking company, and invest.com is behind them, they will push stox to their hundreds of thousands of customers in Q1 2018.

Buyup eth and ark and dont cone back until 2020

working product, transparent team, sibos coming in, weak hand already shaken on RetardDelta.

This is your once in a lifetime opportunity. Dont screw this up and stack some.

What is the actual usage of this token?

I'll go get some LINK, you guys better not be messing me up with this

Fuck me and fuck you, go read what this does and then make a decision.

Hehe.

btw anywhere I can store my Chainlink? Like a wallet?

It's an erc20 token so use myetherwallet. Also you have to add it as a custom token.
Also spare me some gas pls

>thehill.com/policy/technology/352584-warner-sees-reddit-as-potential-target-for-russian-influence

Decentralized image board when? We need to prepare

Short term get BAT. Going to gain atleast 25% for the Mercury release Oct 6. Dont forget to short when it hits the peak

L i n k
i
n
k

Okay got $1000 worth of Chainlink, will I make it?

Maybe.

you are set for life.

guys wtf, why did you recommend my LINK if you're so unsure. Also that jewish picture why do you keep posting it man...

Nothing is a sure thing. It would be priced in otherwise.

requesting proof

What for?

put $100 here.

oh, just cause

when is this shit going to be listed on bittrex?

Be careful, people shilling LINK to you are the recent bagholders that bought into their ICO which sorta flopped as they got listed

Isn't it up in price compared to the ico?

Thought it sold around 15-20cents at the ICO based on the time you got in. It's trading around 19 cents now (considering btc price is going up too so)

Correct me if i'm wrong

yeah do this op, get that sweet +3% a year lmao

if you start now you can retire when your'e 70

KNC should be listed by both Bittrex and Poloniex. One of the few ICO's that held up during this China ban FUD. KNC = Moon period!

you are wrong it was 1/2600 ETH for the crowdsale and even less for presale, if eth was $400 it would have been 15 cents sure but it wasnt $400 lmao

Dude, just buy NEO and Ark and leave crypto for 6 months.
You're going to strike it rich.

MEME

wtf someone is putting up a sell wall on etherdelta and moved it back. Accumilation I guess?

Oh wow I didn't buy link it was KNC...

How is NEO doing well considering everything happening in China?

bat

500 into Monero, 1500 into Neo. and don't fucking keep them in the exchange. download Neo wallet and accumulate gas and one day you'll be making 15k a year in free GAS. that'll help with rent. Monero will surpass bitcoin and be the big dog in "currencies"

emc2
rdd
bat

>everything happening in china

you need to find sources of information that arent biz, user

da fuk, link was $0.10 at crowdsale, currently double.

Please buy canada ecoin on cryptopia

LINK to the moon

put it all in litecoin plus

>bagholding link
Stop falling for the fud

Doge and Dash