Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
emotionaltrader.tumblr.com/what-happened-to-the-linkfags
swift.com/node/39911
pastebin.com/4kQw2sQR
etherscan.io/address/0x64496CDe9F69C07c65bF2A3DC11D603126c5A1D3
etherscan.io/address/0x4daa00c6944ef98cd7529121a0bbca353fd23d72#tokentxns
etherscan.io/token/0x949bEd886c739f1A3273629b3320db0C5024c719
etherscan.io/tx/0xd66b92a07a62d7f528499c26c17bdb602fcf68ddc6b35ff14a7a20801b7d49e1
etherscan.io/tx/0xf5af84ca59d7688799d404e48ce6a10fc5c6747a7a7a7e8d4dd60221778bb364
runscope.com/).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>please
fudding noob, you're not getting any of my LINK

p-please sirs sell to me before $1

the organized fud campaign was a week ago, buddy...

Someone should really tell Swift to avoid this scam

Well they will have a chance to prove you wrong next month in Canada during that finance conference.

Guess what's gonna happen if they actually make sense? I like my odds

>if they actually make sense?
You can find out right now if they're going to make sense.
They're going to demo two specific practical use cases.

Financial institutions are extremely anxious about adopting blockchain tech btw.
Here's a bunch of major finance companies who can hardly even wait for SWIFT to finish its blockchain project:
coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/

How can you even value this project?
Why should this be in the Top 10 and have more than 1B market cap?

Idk about 1Billion buts it's easily 250 Million.

And a 5x is good enough for me

why should ARK have a 6X market cap larger than this? with nothing to show?

Look at the top 10 coins, and ask yourself that same question about each and every one of those coins...

It's going to have a 20 Billion dollar market cap within 3 months.

It brings smart contracts to mainstream business and finance.
It's basically to mainstream finance what ETH is to crypto.

Let that sink in. SWIFT sure did.

This will not happen. It will grow, but not that much.

If it does I will do the following:
- download grindr
- message a guy
- suck his dick
- let him fuck me
- and post pics here

Screencap this

ChainLink is what SWIFT is going to use instead of XRP.

As ChainLink and SWIFT announce bank partner after bank partner you will beg me to sell you my LINK at $50.

All your arguments are. Look at other coins. No i am looking at Chainlink, they wont hype or drive crazy marketing campaigns. So you can solely focus in the Tech. And why would a decentralized oracle network, be worth several M to B?

Sure swift may like this concept, but the don't overvalue every shit like the crypto is doing right now, and i don't see this going to be a big player. And this shit is too completly for all the normies Go create hype. But maybe i am a brainlet myself.

So many typos. Whatever. Fuck Smartphone

Too complex for normies*

>they wont hype or drive crazy marketing campaigns.

If SWIFT wants this to succeed there will be. But hey, you might be right, maybe I'll have to sell at a laughable profit of 2x ico price. :(((

>look at other coins
Yes, fucking look at them.
Eventually normie crypto investors will catch on to this project, realize it's undervalued, and make the price x10 without any real industry adoption.
They're not stupid, just slow to learn about promising new projects. Chainlink doesn't have to drive hype. This shit hypes itself. Look at how it took over Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums is like the hype incubator for the entire cryptospace.

Go suck a dick. But don't use Link's inevitable success as justification for your faggotry.

>maybe i am a brainlet myself.
Wellllllll.

There are a few things you should know.

1) About the nature of the SWIFT-LINK relationship:

SWIFT's blockchain project consists of two main parts:
- Hyperledger Fabric (already rolling out)
- smart contracts

Currently, Chainlink has BY FAR the best chance of handling the smart contract portion of SWIFT's blockchain project.
And as you'll see in the next point, SWIFT is going to have to hurry up; which means no time to consider many options anymore other than Chainlink.

2) About the demand for Chainlink's tech.
This demand is HUUUUUGE.
See coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
These are a bunch of major finance companies banding together to do nothing other than explore blockchain solutions, because they can hardly wait for SWIFT to complete its project (see point 1)).
Now please allow me to direct your attention to the following passages from that article:
>the lowest level of blockchain adoption requiring only existing technology plugged into a third-party blockchain provider
(Key words: "requiring only plugging in")

>The highest level, by contrast, would see transactions being fully reliant on distributed ledgers without a centralized backup system
(Key words: "not centralized")

There is currently only one crypto product that provides the required functionality in a "plug-and-play" AND "decentralized" manner.
Take a wild guess what crypto product I'm referring to.
That's right, Chainlink.

fucking retards lol

> implying chinklink is worth shit
> implying you are making gains
emotionaltrader.tumblr.com/what-happened-to-the-linkfags

Source on the "SWIFT's blockchain project consists of two main parts" thing: swift.com/node/39911
(this is a PDF download of an official SWIFT doc. If you don't trust my link, google "Information paper Distributed Ledgers, Smart Contracts, Business Standards and ISO 20022")

Very first line of that SWIFT document:
>Distributed Ledger Technology (Hyperledger) and Smart Contracts promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers.

Feeling the vibe yet lads?

i do this for free constantly

LMAO FUCKING DELUSIONAL LINKIES

>emotionaltrader.tumblr.com/what-happened-to-the-linkfags

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

malicious link

you cheeky fucker, lmao.

Seems to just link to Etherdelta.

user, if this is true I'll donate btc to biz in retirement happiness

Did my link just get stolen?

ALL MY LINK IS GONE WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

wew lad

WHHHHHHRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I am getting all of this, but still no argument for a multiple million dollar value of a decentralized oracle network.

All the other coins are either old boys in the top market cap or just hype coins.
And chainlink wont be anything of that.

Sure, we might see another x2 x3, but IMO no way this will got x10 or even x100

Explain rationally what just happened

Clicked the link, it opened up ETHERDATA, and suddenly my LINK was GONE..

no lying will send proof.

Did you have your LINK in etherdelta or another wallet?

> not storing your coins on myetherwallet

I thought that exploit got fixed. Good think I always trade using another browser.

clicked link, saw script loading. exited. how retarded are you guys?

I just bought it literally today and it was still on my etherdata

What the actual fuck.

I should genuinely kill myself.....

Is this for real?? I knew it was smart to use another browser for crypto related shit.

Etherdelta stores your private key though. So they would have access to mew right

Same. Withdrew all of my LINK into a new wallet just to be safe

>pastebin.com/4kQw2sQR

what did he mean by this?

How much did you lose, and post address so we can see it in etherscan.io

Same here. I clicked it but closed while it was still loading. Still have my LINK. Am I good?

think so, I'm sending all of my shit to MEW. I just don't know how to use it.

Whoever made this script, fuck you, but you're a genius

Why don't you do this right now?

you'll all laugh and call me a poor fag but it was only $200.00 but it was literally the only spare $200.00 I had to invest with

etherscan.io/address/0x64496CDe9F69C07c65bF2A3DC11D603126c5A1D3

Genuinely this might have just broken my spirits..

I might be done boys.

And on the anniversary of my dad's passing away. Fitting. Guess the theme of the month is LOSS.

I pray to the old gods and the new that you dont suffer like i am right now.

I'm sorry man, that sucks. I hope who ever posted the link dies of the most painful cancer. Fuck you, stealing Nigger.

It is not much of a consolation, but at least take this as a lesson to store your coins securely.

OK, so this guy is a scammer: etherscan.io/address/0x4daa00c6944ef98cd7529121a0bbca353fd23d72#tokentxns

?

I might be just done with crypto now.

Done with this whole site.

Done with it all

If that's where my LINK went then yes, this guy is a "scammer" but I feel less scammed and more flat-out robbed.

:(

>6 billion dollars in tokens
wut

lol only like 28k is legit, the rest is some misvaluation of the AMIS token.

absolute nigger

>stox
>bancor
Epic

etherscan.io/token/0x949bEd886c739f1A3273629b3320db0C5024c719

> Total Supply: 20,000,000 AMIS ($30,492,000,000.00)
>Value per Token: $1,524.6000 @ 4.976173 Eth ( 59.13%)
>Token Holders: 179 addresses

guys what the fuck is this thing? is this some super secret scammer laundering token? i'm getting scared

Make a new MEW address and post it and I'll send you a couple hundred LINK, on the condition that you don't lose it

or maybe its just another shit coin. ETH still doesn't even do anything

Let me sign onto a different computer I'm not sure how compromised this machine is

Wait what how does that script work?
My wallet was not imported, am I safe?

goddamn nigger

Didn't click the link at all. How retarded are you?

My faith in humanity DECIMATED and then resorted in the matter of less than an hour..

What an emotional roller coaster this has been.

Not expecting the full 860 LINK I had back but at this point literally anything would help..

If you cant tell I'm still a litttttttle new to this, but my MEW address is

0x47F77259FB9EaFC401cD427802d63567f3C16109

did this cuck actually get hacked? or is he pretending like he did for free coins?

fucking hell. Didn't have anything on ED but I'm reformatting. Fuck.

lol

Just sent you 400
etherscan.io/tx/0xd66b92a07a62d7f528499c26c17bdb602fcf68ddc6b35ff14a7a20801b7d49e1

Get yourself a trezor

I may not have a lot but fucking I work hard for what I have. I'm not some godless commie who runs about asking for 'free gibs'

I promise you I didn't send 860 LINK to that address with 6 billion dollars worth of coins for the shits and giggles of it. I'm definitely a small fucking fish in this ocean and I wouldn't be wasting Veeky Forums time with my measly $200s for the sake of a small scam..

Dude is there some way I can contact you to repay you for your kindness, once I'm in a position to do so?

Your a good guy

Don't worry about it mate, when LINK kicks off I'll be in lamboland. Just promise me to be more careful, and buy a trezor when you can. I know you're new to this, so please learn more about security

No I clicked away immediately too and it's all gone.

...Holy fuck you saved my life

Confirmed I got your SUPER GENEROUS DONATION holy fuck thank you so much. Please send me a way to contact you to thank you in some form or fashion

holy shit user

u r a good man

weird. It gives you 5 seconds to exit. I closed it literally before 1 second. I saw "script" in the URL and closed it. All my LINK was still there

I feel even worse for you since you paid $200 bucks for only 860 link. ICO price was half that. At least you got a nice donation.

Seriously, its cool man

move it away now
took a while for mine to disappear

i am ruined

When does it start loading? All I saw was etherdelta.com address.
Was your address imported to the site?

the script looks for .pks (private key) and sends it to his website.

he does the rest. RIP to everyone who lost their shit.

I removed my LINK

sent you some ETH too, not much because i'm a poorfag too, but godspeed bro

etherscan.io/tx/0xf5af84ca59d7688799d404e48ce6a10fc5c6747a7a7a7e8d4dd60221778bb364

ur too good for Veeky Forums

You guys are really as good to me as a family. I was set to leave Veeky Forums and crypto but ya'll restored my faith and I now look at you as a community that's looking out for each other, despite the shills and the scammers

minus the faggot scammers and shills Veeky Forums is pretty bro tier

just please secure your stuff and never open strange links from Veeky Forums, or at least have a separate computer for it

damn
m-maybe we should all start being a bit nicer to eachother

here is the injection by the way, line breaks and indents are mine

Emotion based trading lol but rumours sell the news

So this script looks for the .pks files - where are they stored? Inside a cookie for ED?

Also: Can this script run on any OS?

and yet its up like 300x, really makes ya think

Not sure if that user truly knows how much he just saved me the worst kind of lamenting. I did my research into LINK and decided that was the crypto worth dumping my only $200 into and BAM some hackernigger steals it all in one fell swoop, then anons came in and had my back. Thank you as well, honestly from the bottom of my heart.

I will find a way to pay this forward if nothing else. I also screenshotted the whole thread for record keeping and the such. Hopefully I can spread this to other anons to be weary of malicious links and to help out other anons when we can.

kek all you have to do is open the console and type main.EtherDelta.pks

reformatting my whole PC just in case, and changing every password, twice.

Is there any way to create some kind of blacklist for token transactions?

i.e. some group of people keep an ongoing list of scam or phishing attempts and users can opt into the blacklist so they don't lose all of their money because they clicked a link or at least provide a warning if someone tried to send money to a suspicious address?

WHOIS lookup of requestb.in returns a record of Runscope (runscope.com/). Requestbin is a service that allows you to inspect and monitor HTTP requests. My assumption is that the attacker used it as a proxy or gateway in front of their actual server? Regardless, for people who got their coins stolen, it may be worthwhile to get in contact with Runscope and see if you can get account holder information for that requestb.in endpoint. Threatening with legal action may help.

Shit, so does the script execute immediately once you click on the link? I closed it after 2 seconds.