Kyber and 0x to the moon, stock up now!!

Kyber and 0x will be release to eth mainnet on q1 2018. Both already run on test nets. Kyber have MVP already and 0x have many relayers.

Decentralized exchange is the future, buy buy buy!!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/14IP1N8mt3YdsAoqYTyruMnZswpklUs3THyS1VXx71fo/edit#heading=h.wzjlnwluccwq
steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
comp.nus.edu.sg/~loiluu/
blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-mvp-release-e8440a79346f
emotionaltrader.tumblr.com/KYBER-NEW-ANNOUCEMENT-IN-THREE-DAYS
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=KNC_ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0x roadmap:
docs.google.com/document/d/14IP1N8mt3YdsAoqYTyruMnZswpklUs3THyS1VXx71fo/edit#heading=h.wzjlnwluccwq

why would fudder said kybr won't have a working product until 2019?

That's what FUDs do u know. We are here to straighten up facts not to create fear, uncertainty and doubts. Get rich together you know lol

sell both these shits and buy bts right now goddamnit you kids

lol bts liquidity is terrible grandpa

Lies. Read the whitepaper. Read the Roadmap in depth. Kyber does have a slow and deliberate schedule. It has to.
steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

Big if true!
I just know the taglines of these coins without knowledge of their whitepapers. Can they technically pull this off?

Where in the article said anything about roadmap? It literally only fuds about kyber Proof of Concept and even the fuds said this concept of reserve manager is viable, so basically that article you link is pointless.

I read the whitepaper, watch their videos and follow along on their Slack. Kyber is on some next level shit, they have superstar blockchain dev, Loi Lu comp.nus.edu.sg/~loiluu/ and money skelly as advisor. this shit is solid af , they will announce more partnerships in a couple days.

This guy gets it.

Technically they can. read more about their MVP released from last month in here: blog.kyber.network/kybernetwork-mvp-release-e8440a79346f

Why would a programmer understand markets? Usually you need both a trader/financial person and a blockchain programmer. Who does Kyber have?

One passion doesn´t exlude another one, or he might have autistic superpowers.
Also, thanks for the read

they have ex assistant VP of Bank of America

bts with both hands

KYBER + OMG + ETH = MOON! But 0x is a true homie as well! It may as well MOON too! $$$

emotionaltrader.tumblr.com/KYBER-NEW-ANNOUCEMENT-IN-THREE-DAYS

Just fucking hold holy shit

That is a good sign. Just don't confuse the two skills.

the holy trinity homie.

FUCKING HELL STOP SPAMMING THIS SHIT YOU STEEMIT FAGGOT REEE
Also, how do you feel about my FUCKING X5, fellow non-kyber?. :^)

That is probably the worst shilling I have ever read on Biz. Funny memes are more convincing.

^^^ This! But they won't listen to us and then FOMO their way back in. Oh well more MOON for us!

Stop posting links with fucking popups faggot, what year is this.

Isn´t it unlikely that they will moon altogether? What coin/token of them will be the highest valued in the long run (kek) in this scenario?

Kyber moon incoming! Get it while it's cheap peeps.

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=KNC_ETH

I think the highest value token still ether