Sell to buy back lower or is 86k pretty much the floor?

Sell to buy back lower or is 86k pretty much the floor?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/mukulpal/?ppe=1
taino.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the fuck does anybody have the answer, nobody has a magic crystal ball. This isn't a pump and dump shitcoin, there's actual good tech being released. I invested a month ago and am holding until DIONS is released in 6 weeks because the price is going to increase until then. Fuck knows what ceilings and floors will be until then.

I think it easily goes to 84300, at least that's what the TA says from my end. Buying in at 86k isn't a bad idea but you could go to 85k to be safe prob.

Just hold the bag till dions

The conference today revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Sell. DIONS is coming for your anus.

I'm asking because I fucked up again

Just hold and you'll be fine OP.

>revealed to the world
wasn't even broadcasted
>stuttering potheads
not even trying, are you?

Now more than ever there are lots of good things coming for IOC, lots of new connections, this is the kind of marketing we need.

spoken like a true IOCuck, thanks for taking the time to defend this coin so that new bagholders can come in and replace the old ones.

>this is the kind of marketing we need.

heh

Oh wow, it's down 10% after major news, not like this happens to every coin, not like IOC isn't a "sell the news" coin like it has already proven many times before.
If you honestly think IOC pitching to major companies and possible big investors wasn't good marketing, you deserve to chase pumps for the rest of your life.

wish i sold when it went up to 92k

wait, you mean to tell me the price dumped AFTER the news? Wow, that's never ever happened before in the entire fucking history of crypto. Buy the dip, big things are coming.

linkedin.com/in/mukulpal/?ppe=1

what did you expect really? rule number 1: don't forget to sell the news, not buy them.

butthurt faggot detected.

>down 10% after major news
>not winning fintech is minor, countdown starting and dions release is major

pick one and only one.

the block call countdown starting today should've been positive enough to offset the fintech loss, however, because IOC is run by an incompetent puerto-rican rapper, the countdown is for 34 days...how fucking silly is that...people were expecting 2 weeks since mid-Sept.

whatever i'm done trying to mock you faggots, you go have fun with your IOC bags.

if i keep poasting about it you'll call me a sperg, or someone who wants attention, or someone who is writing his personal blog.

enjoy hodling.

I'm all in on this yet I don't know what it is, can someone gimme a quick rundown?

Not winning fintech IS minor. Fintech was always a big deal Because of the marketing, winning would've just added an extra bonus
Also yes you are a sperg

Richard @ slack:
"Already had some Great talks. With a representative of Microsoft that is eager to play a role in "storing source code" in the Blockchain for verification services. Like if you send a firewall or router to China, how do you verify the OS is still the same. We are going to talk about that later on. Next to that met some guys representing a European identity verification company (leader) that wants to add Blockchain to their verification services. Also met b-hive which is an incubator of fintech related companies and makes sure people in the fintech world get connected. They do not have a Blockchain rep yet so maybe we can join in. Spoke to a lot of people during this pre-conference and Blockchain is a real buzzword right now. Tomorrow after my pitch there is a possibility to schedule meetings with people through an online matchmaking system. "

I know who you are and why you "poast". What a pathetic existance, just buy in already.

I pick number 2. Only morons were buying because of the fintech awards. Smart money is on DIONS.

Love it when fudders run out of ideas and try to let the thread die out.

A Puerto Rican rapper/music producer (Joel Bosh aka Taino)

His website: taino.io

Decided to take a different path in life, created his own computer repair shop and eventually ended up getting involved with cryptocurrencies, at first he was just another investor like most of us here, but got so interested in Blockchain technology, that he founded his own project, I/O Digital.

The biggest problem is no one knows who the fuck the developers are. What we do know is that they're based in the Netherlands, have ambitious goals and pretty solid advisors.

the countdown is for 34 days and after that its going to take two weeks for dions to activate after the block call. its actually 48 days no?

It's raining DIONS! Take cover!