Walton Whitepaper Read Thread

Hello Friends! Let's read the Walton whitepaper together. I didn't get through it last time because boredom, but I will muscle through it today. I promise.

I read it, it's a chinese scam coin and only fucking retards buy into it because shillers told them so.

Go on. It is honestly a horrible read. I'll do it, but only because I love you guys.

But seriously, let's do this! I am trying to motivate myself at this point.

> cant even force himself to read 20 pages worth of chink bullshit
> stays uninformed
> stays poor

It is honestly the most boring paper I have ever come across. I don't blame the translator. I think you really need to wholly rewrite things when going from Chinese to English and vice versa.

Who is this semen demon?

fuck i want a asian girlfriend with a feminine neck to choke so badly

All my feels.

OK, more or less the first 20 pages just say that one solution to connecting objects is a RFID system, but RFID systems need to be better and cheaper, especially if you want to give them IDs and accounts on a blockchain so they can trade/interact with each other.

This is what I think is going on:
Waltonchain four layers
Bottom layers: The smart contracts themselves that operate when objects interact
Core Layer: The organization of these contracts for business settings (various wharehouse settings, shipping, etc.)
Middle Layer: Organizes these bundles of contracts so you can write applications for them.
Application Layer: "We need a blockchain solution for our jean factory. Build us an interface we can use."
It really isn't clear though, so that could be wrong. Again, this is a chore to read and there is both lots of information and not enough clarity.

100m WTC
They work on the parent chain and record meta level transactions.

WTC can also be used between accounts (like a shipper and a warehouse I guess).

Subchains use their own coins. I take it subchains are specific businesses/business applications to keep track of object interactions at specific factories, warehouses, and shipping depots.

The fee to record information on all chains (parent and sub) is paid in WTC. This is important.

IOTA is going to eat this thing for breakfast

WTC is used for:
1. Creating subchains (sales, logistics, storage, shipping).
2. Pay for the Byte fee to write information to sub chains and parent chains. The byte fee in sub chains is divided (90% to subchain and 10% to mainchain)
3. Credit system: You can write a smart contract saying that payment in something other than WTC will be completed in the future. WTC is used as collateral.
4. Payment for exchanging assets/goods.
5. Voting (chain management)
6. Exchanges tokens of different sub chains. WTC is used as the intermediary.
7. More? They just open up the possibility of other applications.

why?

Here is a summary for those who don't know what the fuck is going on: "It just automates the recording of information. Like a shipping container's location, storage, and transfer from factory to warehouse to shipping to truck transport to delivery. That would all be recorded automatically on a blockchain. You can add in automatic payment for all those actions. The advantage is time and incorruptibility. You have a tamper proof record of what happened when."

Lmao no

This is a little over my head to work out a price model, as I lack vital information, but it certainly looks like a promising venture. WTC definitely has value in the system, which is nice, even a part from payment for goods and services. After reading so many whitepapers where the coins do literally fuck all, it is nice to see one that isn't a complete scam. Do you think an article would help people? This is complicated shit, and reading the whitepaper is a chore.

I agree, read the whitepaper once and thought it was promising. Then the China FUD hit and a lot of people were shitting on WTC and its uncertain future esp. on Binance. It was a risky proposition to take a position in the coin, and all those who got in at sub $2 deserve their gains for having balls of steel.

Yes, I think the new demand for the coin is genuine (not a pump and dump).

One thing to consider is that Walton is primarily a hardware manufacturer, and the success of the blockchain solution, and thus the coin, rests on Walton being able to deliver a leap in RFID technology.