Ground floor + arbitrage opportunity

You may know already, but Colossuscoinv2 (CV2) is being retooled into ColossuscoinXT (COLX) by a PIVX developer to use that blockchain. Pic related (roadmap).

Why should biz care?

When you purchase CV2 via noveexchange, you can perform a 2:1 swap, receiving 1 COLX for every CV2 you currently own.

Still not interesting, I know.

The price of a CV2 is 5 sats, and the sell order book for COLX (which opened yesterday) is at 40 sats. This is a very straightforward arbitrage opportunity that will yield an 8x return minimum -- and likely more as development continues.

This is the ground floor, not some pump and dump. I have been holding this coin since the Summer (bought at 5 sats) with knowledge of this opportunity. You can also buy in at 5 sats, and we can blast off once this swap takes place, organizing our sells at higher places because the coin is relatively unknown.

Let's start accumulating.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5b9d2JG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm here OP

I've got 350k ready for the moon.

Hey OP, can we already swap to COLX? how?

I see under coin swaps that the swap is already closed??? WTH?

Please tell me it is still closed...

Ok read a bit and swap will activate tomorrow.
Kewl.

All in bizbros

Welcome bizbros.

1. Communications are online at discord.gg/5b9d2JG
2. Will be posting another thread tonight to be sure that the information is spread well enough.
3. Let's organize and deliver. This should be an easy 8x or more, as stated.

This and LINK are going to be making people rich by Christmas. BUY BUY BUY! Check out the telegram for COLX if you haven't. There is a yuuuge amount of chinamen that are joining.

Im all in on this. 30m cv2.

DONT swap yet. Keep your cv2 because it Is 3 month swap time. You can swap whenever.

30 million? Wow, is the masternode at 20m or 40m?

10m colx

What is the return rate on this coin anyways? and can you just stake by using their wallet?

can you elaborate? why not to swap as soon as it's available? it's 2:1 swap irregardless of price.

genuine question sir.

Lol, selling a mere 0.3btc worth of COLX will dump it down to 3 sats. So go right ahead, I'll be waiting.

i boight 3 masternodes. i unironically like this coin for more than a pump and dump and think it has far great long term potential tham 40 sats

Swap has not happened yet. how could it drop below cv2 price? Lol..

Look at the order book.

If someone sends me gas I'll sell my link and go all in on this.
0x180cB6464d6B16D58c5Bf8577F5ae5f9aD91A7fa
pls

Nobody in their right mind will be buying COLX for 40 sats after the swap. It will likely settle at around 8 sats.

People are buying it now big boy

Espers went up to like 40

Colx Will stay 30sat+

No they aren't. Trading halted over 24 hours ago. Before that it was just dust being traded by bots

Don't buy it then.

I can't. And neither can you.

Besides, already own 22mil CV2. So I'm alright ta.

3 sat reeeee

I have 17million

This this bout to moon hard

Nice. I only have 3.2 million myself. What do you think COLX would be worth within the upcoming days?

Believe it or not, the COLX telegram has grown pretty significantly, there seems to be a community growing around this shitcoin. It blew past 600 people today. Quite impressive for a shitcoin.

so it was meme?

Holy shit You're right I didn't even notice

I was in it yesterday and they were celebrating 500 members, I noticed there's been like 50 Chinese dudes join as well

Fuck that's exciting

is the fact it's mostly chinks and retarded pajeets good or bad?

If the chinks need to use this coin to stay in crypto, more power to them

It'll make me rich
> Holding 52m

chinks are good cause they have tons of hashpower and coins and pajeets pumpet espers to 40sat so not so bad. There is no big sell wall up to 30 sat now just in case of fomo

This is what I plan on doing also.