PLZ GO

>cripple

Kek pass

Muh market cap it's not gonna do anything

>be whale
>set massive buywall
>set smaller sells
>trick people into buying into your sells
Not saying this is happening here, but be aware that buywalls are not always friendly. Normally spoofing is illegal, but this is the fucking wild west of investing

already hold 7k of these tasty little fuckers.

XRP will be huge, it already is, and no amount of biz fud can stop it.

If it's so good then why is there so much fud?

Because its going up

strapped in lets go boys

There's fud when it's going down too though

In fact there's never a time that anyone on this board ever has anything nice to say about Ripple

I wish I was a whale.
Im only trying to get some attention from whales so they actually start to buy.

Im like a little shit who's trying to make some money out of 20$.
Wanna see my buy/sell orders ?

btw, good looking out user.
Just dumped UBQ at a loss since it's been a cocktease for my bags for the past couple days, lets get that money back.

Hey assholes start buying this shit so we can all sell some moon bags.

Just let it go up organically. If it doesn't, then it wasn't meant to be

I know the feel. Im at -25% on nexus because "why the fuck would I not get back to 50k" alt.

Even tho thats little money for anyone on this board, I still feel bad and I want my money back.

But I'm about to go out to dinner user and I want it to pump now. General Tso waits for no man.

What's it like to be invested in XRP when LINK is about to take its place?

Sounds scary.

wtfffff some other whale just put up a 7.78 btc sell wall directly across our 9.49 btc buy wall... WTFFFFFFFF

Im crying too. Lets hope for another whale.

XLM flippening when? Ripple is a pyramid scheme compared to Stellar which has been fairly airdropped and even given out to normies on facebook. Stellar is moving forward the battle lines for crypto adoption while Ripple is ensuring (((they))) are all able to enter the market for cheap.

This is a funny post. I will screen cap it for future memes

BuyWallWhaleTwo I choose you!

>bittrex
Poloniex and Korean exchanges are where you are supposed to look at. They own the biggest share of XRP.
Bittrex just moves along.

Worst PnD of all time.

>he forgot about dgb

cashed out the pathetic profit from this and i never look back, fucking cripple

the circulating volume is simply too huge and it is meant to be 'cheap' as it is intended to be

stay away from it, you literally will never profit from it. think siacoin and cripple is the glorified version of sia with bigger team working behind

I'll remember that.

idk... it's found solid support at the 50 day MA and has a (arguably) huge conference coming up in a few weeks. If nothing else, it's going to have a small pump.

Show me

I sold em anyway

Its just some rest from my nexus. Yes its nothing.
I was at 51k like some days ago. I sell/buy alot and managed to get back to 65k.

>no money
>still panic selling at a loss
Cute.

I think the general hate for Ripple in the cryptoworld dwelves from the fact that Ripple is working with banks.

On this board, FUD is spread by bitcoin purists, retards who bought at the top and have been in the red for a while and people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

And then there's the occasional mongoloid trying to sell you the next flavor of the month "Ripple crushing" shitcoin.

>those ~100 BTC buy orders
Hmm...accumulation for swell hype pump?
Previous pumps didn't have so many buy walls.
I think whales are forcing it to get down, so their buy orders get filled.

Its going to be a glorious pump.

LINK is unironically a decent riskcoin though. At the very least there is a lot of potential for a hype-pump. And at best, it could do some NEO-tier shit

what is a wall ?

Whales put up walls so we Mexicans can't get rich.

bcause it's not 'crypto'
btc faggots want the banks kill, xrp makes them stronger.

Its a huge ton of buy order.
Like here you have a 23btc buy order.
Which is a lot most of the time.

And when you look at the order book as a graph, it looks like a wall to the little shits that are sell orders.

So if somebody is buying in so much, that means the price will go up, right ? Does that mean that you also buy when there is a "wall" ?

>1k BTC buy order at 4500
Yeah, something is going on there for sure.

Most likely. But nothing is certain.
Those wales can like cancel they order and tada, no more wall and everybody would panic sell, or try to cut loss as quickly as possible.

A wall is something that would stop a pump
And something that can prevent a dump.
So i you can invest into something that will never dump, you're quite sure about making profit soon.

I hope I was clear enough. Im still shit new at all that