Whats going to happen to BTC and crypto in general on 30th and through out the weekend ??

Whats going to happen to BTC and crypto in general on 30th and through out the weekend ??

China exchanges shutting down and the FUD is going to be huge since articles are going to start coming in. I'm scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZl4U8pxPw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna pull out before everything goes to shit and then buy back

kek people been fuddimg crypto fo years but it won't stop moonin kek

Remember to buy the dip on Friday.

THIS FUCKING BIRD BETTER PREDICT SOME SHIT FOR ME!!!!
youtu.be/xZl4U8pxPw8
This bitch was right last week and hopefully she pulls through next week.

Do I sell or chill ?

The chinese finished dumping. They have nothing else to dumping.
Only up now.

the chinese news has already been factored ten times over, everyones sick of hearing it and have realized that the chinks dont even own that large of a portion of crypto

breath easy and hold through, buy the dips

Should I sell my BAT at a profit and AdEx and buy the dips on Friday ?

thats pretty stupid, china has already been priced out of the market.

I not even sure there will be any dip on friday.
But asians becoming more and more critical. Can see the next dip on bad news from korea and japan.

the biggest chinese exchanges are closing on Oct 30

they will stop trading and deposit on 30 Sep though

The idiots thinking China is still relevant are the same summerfags that were waiting for $2200 as (((Goldman Sachs))) told them. You can't help them.

Just a normal Chinese weekend dip, noting to worry about

china is like 5% of the volume in crypto right now lmao

>this is the end of cryptos campaign

nobody gives a shit about china FUD anymore. not even NEO, for God's sake.

You're right
But these assholes who think somethings gonna happen are going to crash it. The whole markets are self fulfilling prophecies. Also mainstream news are going to double down on the FUD.

That doesn't even make any fucking sense. People will have to sell to convert to fiat, if the selling pressure is great enough that will decrease prices across the board. How is it "priced in" if the price changes in response to the actual event?

Unless you're implying every single china man with crypto on an exchange has already converted. You know that's not the case.

is this shit a meme or literally the same guy spamming in every thread

It's the same guy trying to get views.