they trusted the anglo

fpbp

Amazing they didn't already learn that lesson after Rampjaar

>dutch king finacially cucked the southern provinces
>muh religion
>french human trash

>french human trash
what did he mean by this ?

the french are a cancerous waste heaps spreading weakness and laziness through-out Europe.

they are, but the belgians are not french, are they ?

well you have:
>Flem-Bro's, they're funnier than the dutch and as productive, literal übermensch
>Walloon-scum, 50% north-african (french is the only language africans tend to learn) they're lazy, pro-EU, and french talking.
>brussel, literal wasteland
>Luxembourg, nice international creditcard

I've been to belgium, and I am in belgium right now for work, at the frontier between wallonia and flanders.
I agree, wallonians are subhuman, lazy, alcohoolic, degenerates, but to be honest, so are the flemish. Lots of morrocans in flanders...
Dutch look a bit more sophisticated to me compared to the flemish, but I haven't stayed long in the netherlands.
Also I understood that during the 1830 revolution, the flemish sided with the french speakers against the netherlands because they were backward catholics, didn't they ?

no, religion was more like the straw that broke the camels back, the flemish were pissed at the dutch government.

>flemmish economy was very healthy before teh dutch
>dutch king gets his grubby, partial anglo fingers into the flemmish treasure
>he spends belgian money, only investing it in north dutch infrastructure
>Vlaanderen commits a catalonia

keep in mind, the brabantian lands (=southern netherlands and flanders) were the economical and industrial motor of the united low countries.

>and as productive
>literal übermensch
Nice fantazy, Jan

The only Fields Medal winners from Belgium are Walloons.

You have more muslim than Wallonia btw

really, I heard the king william I invested massively in the iron industry in belgium, especially in Liege. And built many universities too, like the one in gent ?

ok Bengolowa Odongulo, enjoy you're walloonian baboon shanties filled with makaken.

B L I M E Y

not into porporion to the canals and highways in the north, aswel as the cuckening of antwerpen.

Anglo's must be destroyed, IF they won't let us be.

I never heard the king did a bad job in administrating belgium, I'm really surprised by what you're saying
I always heard the problem came from the will of belgium to have a constitutional monarchy and the flemish hating the dutch for not being catholic, but still hating the walloons

the dutch were mostly protestant so that they could legitimaly split from the HRE and habsburg austria/spain.

the dutch are like jews in the way that they only care about money.

meaning the flemish cared more about the pope ?

no, the dutch (also flemish) dont care about god, they care about cash.

we may use god as a reason to split off, and other countries only see
>muh religion
but its more nuanced.

>but its more nuanced.
the only nuance I see is that the flemish backstabbed the dutch to side with the french.
Explain me that

ORANJE BOVEN

Brabant still is the economic motor of the country.

Nothing

FRANKly that is hideous

The Northern Dutchmen are from a different stock than the Southern Dutchmen, the river Rhine has always been a critical line that divides "the Netherlands" in North and South. People in the North tend to cluster more with Scandinavians than with their southern kinsmen. Furthermore, genetically wise Walloons are hardly different from Southern Dutchmen (Limburgers, Brabanders, Flemmish) but they are very different culture-wise.

and they had to take over half of the Dutch national debt in the process, before our region had almost no debt.

I don't get why the eternal Kees is no meme yet, they supplied both sides in WW1 too.

Not really desu

I had a laugh but they didnt start WW1

Dutch Calvinists are literally retarded. And destroy everything.

Brabant alone has a quarter of all the industry if you count all the agriculture too you can see where I'm going.
Have a source with that assuming you're dutch yourself ofcourse.
cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2017/40/industrie-zuid-nederland-groter-dan-in-westen

Protestantism.

why have the flemish backstabbed their dutch brothers to side with the french in order to create a separate''country'' with them instead of greater netherlands in 1830 during the belgian revolution ?
Also is it true that they are retarded ?

Frogs and a retarded theater play

this state would rival the anglo's if it wasn't for the fucking french speaking elite

So why don't you guys bro up and go back together?
you're basically the same etnic group and i heard that in both countries/regions, the population supports it.

why not leave the walloons to rot? Stronger together i think

Reminder Belgium is a non-country

Similar reminder that the Rhine is Frances natural border, except when it interferes with Dutch sovereignity.