Just unironically dropped $1000 into dogecoin

Just unironically dropped $1000 into dogecoin
You will be sorry that you didnt do this

wuf
proofs

oh you. not joking, you are going to lose around 40% in the next 5 days.

the pump was yesterday

Man this shit is from Reddit like 5 years ago they sponsored some shit Nascar

but nascar is going to take over as America's #1 sport now because they will fire anyone who doesn't stand for the anthem. Genius move op

This

As american, I know for a fact Nascar is americas favorite sport

nobody would know about Oupont if not for jeff gordon

nobody would know about Lowes if not for jessie johnson

30% is a pump?

Doge pump are legendary.

>unironically
how else would you do it?

Dogecoin died and has gone through the 5 stages of grief already with only lost souls remaining.

Why the fuck would you ever buy this. You literally have a better chance at profits and higher ones at that by randomly picking any altcoin out of a bag

this desu
wanted to buy some memecoin just for the sake of it but dogecoin has no chance of mooning and it's origin is outright detestable
went with monacoin so fuck me anyway but at least I can pretend to be hip with the grorious nippon streamers

Wemyn wouldn't know about NAWSCAR if it wasn't because this :^)

I'm sorry to give you the "news" user but Dogecoin is deader than Josh Wise's NASCAR career or the 2013 meme. You wasted your memeshekels on a dead memeshekel.

only people in your scam group own this coin
doge coin will strike back

Im up 50% on doge, but I'm hoping for 500%

Can't wait for Dogemas

Do you think dogecoin is new?

Well established, listed on all the exchanges, yuge volume, and I bought at 19sats

Whats the problem satan?

>implying this coin can realistically fall farther

nigger look at the 1D chart this is one of the most reliable cycles in crypto, I just bought 200k

Since when was shitting all over your country a good PR move? Leftists are this delusional

I dropped $10k into Bitbean.

Wow a NASCAR? This is just the exposure that crypto needs to make it really mainstream!

replies like this are literally the best contrary indicator to buy

WoW such poster id

wow such such

Such fast

thanks for the tip