Qtum gets the qt's

Just a reminder the Qtum main swap happens Oct. 4th. Qtum will no longer be an ERC-20 token and will run on it's own blockchain. On top of that these crazy fucks are launching satellites to run nodes from space. Say bye to $10 bags unless btc has more drama. Gains guaranteed at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

tugraz.at/forschung/fields-of-expertise/information-communication-computing/ops-sat-neue-weltraumtechnologie/
archive.is/9hhHT
google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2012/10/spacex-nasa-investigation/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we space now bois

>Wtf is this

kek'd

but I can't wait to get rid of these bags

I got in at a decent price and I'm profiting atm but I'm going to hodl a bit since this is getting interesting and I think staking comes along with this

staking is coming too.

thank me later

Thinking of going all-in into QTUM

That's gonna be gooooood. It will take a fair amount of coins off the market since people will be staking.

Can someone give me a dumbed down explanation of what Qtum is trying to do? Is it just a programmable blockchain that runs on mobile? What's their selling point?

oh shiiiii flat earth confirmed.

Adding to this. Can someone explain to me where did the satellite idea came from? Do they want a decentralized network?

So is this why my nexus is plumeting? Reeeeee

about the satellites from the ama

"Hey this is Zee, I am founder of Space Chain. We have already finish building our first satellite with Qtum and it is welded on rocket and ready for launch soon. We believe satellite nodes add a new dimension of diversity of nodes and make the system more decentralized. Current blockchain technology applications use computer as nodes and adopt ground-network-based transmission channel. The singular network and singular node pose great security risks. Once node computer or transmission network is under attack, the entire blockchain network may be greatly impacted . Therefore, from a security perspective, blockchain needs to have diversified transmission networks and nodes with multiple data storages to enhance system safety and security. It will be connected with ground station to receive/use data, and there are also IOT testing devices. On the first satellite, we creatively use Raspberry Pi to run the Qtum test node. It will the first time that Raspberry got brought to space. In future, what hardware we have on the satellite will be dependent on what kind of services it provides. As I said, the first satellite is finished and welded on the rocket. We expect the first satellite will be launched later this year. If everything goes well, we will have 4-8 satellites up there at the end of 2018."

what are the ERC-20 tokens - every time before some token swap or shit, whales dump everything.. why the fuck do they even list some tokens on exchanges instead of wallets? educate me please

Quantum computer resistant/ready blockchain that will be decentralized via satellites in space

Erc-20 tokens are coins that run on the ethereum blockchain.

Just don't daytrade and be patient to let things progress if you want gains with less risk.

Every token is stored on the ethereum blockchain. If you want to put your token in a wallet you just send it to your Eth address. If it runs on it's own blockchain they will have a wallet app for it. Exchanges exist because people want to trade coins for other coins or fiat "regular money" The users that own the coins put them on the exchange it's not like they just all get sent to the exchange and it runs off that.

I hope this fucking coin dips 1 last time so I can get more bags before we go to space.

>mfw literally going to the moon

>in space
not even at the karman line 62 miles up
kek

thanks, what about the part about swapping tokens for coins when they launch mainnet stuff?

this shit is so stupid

what a joke.

qtum has the potential to go 3 digits next year. i knew this a few months ago

Do you retards not realize this is true decentralization coming?

prove that its a real satellite.

kek

hurr durr first raspberry in space. Maybe because its not a hardened piece of equipment and thus not meant to go into space, where high radiation levels kills unhardened shit in short order.

This has to be b8 or you're super retarded/dense. Nanosatellites aren't mythical creatures.
tugraz.at/forschung/fields-of-expertise/information-communication-computing/ops-sat-neue-weltraumtechnologie/

why aren't we pumping ahhhhhhhhh. IVE BEEN WAITING ALL WEEK

wtf are you even on about? do you honestly think a manufacturer of satellites won't properly shield internal components? Or are you just ass hurt and have all your neetbucks dragging you down in the form of shitcoin bags.

regardless of any shit this will pump beyond belief with satellite hype alone. thats some NASA high tech shit right here.

nt nerd i aint clicking that hacker link

I wish I could have done what he did.
archive.is/9hhHT

Please stfu and delete this op I want to accumulate

Going to be much sexier for the qt's when it's done ;)

CGI bro no proof wtf find 1 photograph of a satellite in space and I will send 1btc

>built in mexico

pablo, you have to go back..

15S6nRvXTc8PFN2NDF5RffseTfvs6nLs6S

And I got trips senpai!

being built by space chain. I don't think chinks=mexico.

where is the satellite that took a picture of that satellite?

It grabbed it with that arm coming up out of it. I think it was defunct so they had to retrieve it or some shit

there's a selfie stick right there

kek look at the ELA

m8 you're either being bated or trying to argue with a complete dumbfuck.

Here's the link
google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2012/10/spacex-nasa-investigation/amp/

Well I'm not going to stick a sharpie up my ass, but arguing with a complete retard is worth a shot for 1 btc.

actually worse than begging thinking anyone on biz is going to send you a shekel.

bought back in hopefully this goes well
space is cool that's enough of a reason for me

Damn, good point. Well, I'm getting a decent bonus in november so I'll have a full BTC soon enough.

Fuck it just went in more again now. Rather wait a bit then miss out