You gonna see here healthy natural grow without P&D

The coin and messanger app are intertwined. The combination is great because:
1.Encrypted
End to end bcrypt sha512 encryption algorithms ensure that messages and files you send can only be accessed by your intended private contacts.
2.Anonymous
Our end to end encryption ensures that your messages, files, pictures, videos and more, are never seen by anyone you didn't intend to. With timed auto deletion of messenger transfers, rest assured your past interaction will never be accessible to anyone.
3.Decentralised
Integration in the new Obsidian blockchain automatically means that the entire system is completely decentralised. This is something that Threema and Signal do not have.
4.Stratis Core
Obsidian leverages a custom version of the Stratis technology stack, in tandem with a customized version of NBitcoin which is made useable under .Net Core technologies.

sha-512 literally not an ecryption algorithim but okay

Can you explain to me why exactly it was forked from stratis?

You wish. This is gonna get dumped so it can be accumulated for a few months and then it'll go through a massive mega pump. It'll probably mirror Ark's development in some way. This one's a gem. Since it's got staking the actual price won't really matter to people who get in on the ground floor.

Ya don't they use elliptic curve deffie-hellman?

stratis blockchain as open source project can be use for everyone. It was just base for new ODN blockchain with high-end encyption build in. Sam as litecoin forked bitcoin and etc, expanse and ubiq forked ethereum

eh the devs are kinda clueless, good luck to you sir

exchanges when?!?!?!?!

i dunno why was LTC forked from BTC? who cares

bcrypt and sha both.

op, please learn the difference between encryption and hashing before you try to shill either.

>faster transaction times
>greater supply
>silver to gold

this will be next years ARK. SCREENSHOT THIS.

dont think so. ICO price per ODN was 4665 sat or 0.00045620 eth. It will not go much down. Well I hope for some dip to buy more but dont think so

so what it is?

Fuck this coin

10 days after the ico and thay are asking the community to help gd them on exchange

No cunts we raise you 10 million $ that's ur job

That's fair, I'm expecting price suppression. Not because because people are flipping for a cheap 2x, 3x but because there's at least one rich motherfucker who's gonna try and set up 50 master nodes for himself.

The people (investors) involved in the project seem to be interested in this for the long run and it's relatively unknown outside their slack and this neet cafe. The implication of that being is that it won't go through a massive run up right away. Plus this has already been fudded a bit here, there'll be more fudders once it's actually on exchanges if it ever picks up here unless Veeky Forums decides to adopt it as /ourcoin/

Still picking it up in the first day / week regardless.

ODN IS THE FUTURE GET IN BOYS WE THE ARKIES OF NEXT YEAR

NOT ENOUGH ODN FOR MASTERNODE

i only have 42k i feel your pain =(

WE ARE THE AAARRRRKIES

Ark has doubled in market in 24 hrs on bittrex. Hodl.