Ancient Egypt wasn't Black

>Ancient Egypt wasn't Black

fucking t*rk

>ancient egypt was black

>Ancient Romans weren't Nordic

LOL

>Ancient greeks weren't racist

Herodotus makes very clear to the reader that Egyptians are not black, by stating the land south of Egypt is so hot even the people there are black.

He also tells the story of people sent to discover new areas who got captured by short black savages, again clearly differencing them from Egyptian people.

>Herodotus

Yes, Herodotus.

he's a meme who the fuck cares about him lol

hahahhahaha

You cant cherrypick your sources.

sweetie.

herodotus's sources are based on rumors

Read Histories, he points out which is shit he heard from others and which he witnessed himself, especially in Book II which is about his travel to Egypt.

I understand actual discussion is difficult but you should value your intellect enough to actually try.

Well there is a little chance that Egypt was black.

But there is no chance on earth or hell that Turkey is a black nation.

Turkish people are white like snow and european like refugees rivers draining german welfare.

Just accept it ! Turkey is white it always was and it will forever be.

Just saying

>b-but herodotus said

Has turkposting just been an elaborate attempt to convince people turks are white?

Imagesearch showed no valuable results so I have to assume that is fake. The quality would sure suggest that.

But they are !

*dies internally*

nope. if i wanted to do that i'd not get into serious genetic discussions that i utterly btfo the other side

Which has never occured in any occasion ever

in which i utterly btfo the other side*

browse /pol and /int/ more

Why was a Pharaoh so ripped when all they did was administrative shit all day and gym and steroids weren't invented yet.

because he's black

Hes the original hapless fake news consumer

What youtube video did you find that goodie on?

He very clearly states the level of historical accuracy in the first book he's going to present. But of course you havent read the books.

Sometimes they were also military commanders.